Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Bar Stuzzichini

Go down

[RP] Bar Stuzzichini Empty [RP] Bar Stuzzichini

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:55 pm

[RP] Bar Stuzzichini Tumblr_lk88vxCMZz1qhjh9xo1_500

This bar is located on the South side of the city.
Everyone is welcome here...However that doesn't mean that you are safe here

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[RP] Bar Stuzzichini Empty xXDeathQueenXxXX

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Heavy smell of her perfume flew around her like a misty cloud, as she walked in, sitting in most distanced corner of bar. She claimed that seat for her own, not to mention owner who picked up orders for her to choose always told her customers to wait there for her. She tried to come at the same time every day, as soon as sun set, sitting there with her glass of oddly thick wine, waiting for next shivering, pathetic human to walk closer, mumbling out what ever he or she wanted. People often had that scared look in theirs eyes before they sucked and swallowed the fact they are desperate, greedy or simply stupid enough to ask her, Serpent, for help. She charged heavy bucks, and since there was no leader to keep order, she enjoyed doing everything she wanted. Bartender quickly brought her "wine" that owner sent with his best wishes, like every evening. It wasn't really just blood thought. She liked it mixed with that liquid that got humans drunk, wine. She didn't cared where did human get it, as long as it wasn't some junkie, and she knew well enough if it was. She simply wanted it that way and no other, and since it was that or his body drained of last drop of blood, owner apparently decided it's easier to go with first option. She sighted. It was gloomy night, with rain pouring down from the clouds. She liked nights when full moon shined down on rooftops that she climbed over, or when mists covered nearly every figure, making them look like ghosts. True, rare dared to even step foot outside on those nights, but didn't that make them even sweeter? Yawn escaped her lips, as she pulled out new book from her bag. "Poisons and antidotes of European snakes". She enjoyed reading books about those lovely scaled creatures. She might afford one or two now, that she didn't had to worry about her family anymore. Cobra or Viper? Maybe she should get Viper first, since it fitted her name. Horned one or classic..? Maybe Rattlesnake, she gave away nice sound.. Oh well, she had enough time to think of that..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Bar Stuzzichini Empty xXSamGrey

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Sam had been sitting with his afternoon tea, one of the few pleasures of home he held onto in this city. He was glad this place served great brewed tea and biscuits. He noticed a lithe beautiful girl with sculpted features, and her scent was strong but not overpowering. She was almost too beautiful....obviously a Vampire. He wanted to instantly hate her but it was hard to. He shook it off and sat back to sip his tea, which looked awkward with his large muscular build. But he was very British and it wasn't easily hidden. Friends had taken to nicknaming him The Dandy, because he was a hardass but he dressed sharply.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:57 pm

She frowned a bit. She finished book already and no one came yet, not to mention she had nothing to do for the night. And simply chasing humans seemed so boring.. She stretched her elegant body, yawning. Maybe she should just sleep for the night? It was a tempting idea, and as she slowly started to seriously consider it, she caught smell of werewolf. Her sleepy senses got sharp like her throwing knives, hidden safely underneath her jacket in split second. Werewolves weren't a problem, usually, thought you never knew what might happen.. Grin spread across her cherry red lips, as she took long sip of her drink, getting up, walking towards man with glass in her hand Mind if we chat a bit?" She was clearly pushing her luck, but hey.. Why not make this night interesting?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sam felt the air grow chilly and his skin felt tingly like tiny needles. He smirked and put the saucer and cup back on the table. He turned to look up and was struck by how much better she looked up lose, but shook it in a second. There's no law against it, I presume. I'm afraid all I've got is tea. No blood I'm afraid Love. He said leaning in with a smile and a light teasing tone. He stood and waited for her to take her seat, an old British habit. No worries Love, I don't bite. He smirked. His charm was automatic at this point, no matter who he spoke to of the opposite sex.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

She curved her lips into playful chuckle, before sitting down "Close your mouth boy, and don't worry.. I have my own. Owner fell for my...persuasive skills quite well" She didn't even tried to hide that it was more or less live or die when it came to those "skills" of hers. She laughed a bit, with mocking, but quite teasing tones mixed into melodic laugh of hers, before she turned her oddly dark eyes at him, scanning, piercing him carefully with them "So tell me, what is someone like you doing in a bar like this alone? Don't you know it's dangerous to run around without your master, wolfie?" her words were mean, but her tones were more like teasing, testing him how much will he take before he'll snap. It was like a game she played with her pray, only this time she wasn't really going for kill, more because of her curiosity if not to kill pure boredom of waiting for customers

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Sam smirked and took a look around the quiet, decorative café. Oh yeah. I can feel the walls closing in. He spoke with light sarcasm. Funny that. I have no Master, Love. And don't let my pretty face fool you, I can write a meanly worded letter with the best of them. Proper grammar and everything. He already decided he wasn't going to kill her, so his humor was non-threatening. A rare sight from the usual Pub Rouser, who's favorite Pub game was punching each other in the face until someone blacked out or quit. The Werewolf aggression was no excuse, he had been a roughneck before the transformation.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 pm

She laughed a bit, taking sip of her drink so her eyes flashed red for a moment or two, with spark of growing curiosity "Awww, trying to scare me, wolfie? You're adorable.. What's your name? I might consider adopting you.." She took another sip, letting small drop remain on her lips, before she licked it off, slowly. Hats off, he was actually charming, considering he didn't even react to word mostly used simply to piss Werewolves off. Her eyes didn't move off his thought, as she wanted to be ready when he will snap. After all, every she ever met did after few moments in her presence. Like anyone would find her anything but bitch. Even vampires disliked her company. She was, as ironic as that was - a lonely wolf. She didn't mind being alone, and others didn't bother to keep her company. She didn't even bothered with idea he might enjoy her company, as her main goal was to make him angry.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Sam leaned in as if letting her in on a secret. Odd thing about thinly veiled threats, Love, is they aren't supposed to sound so tempting. He winked then sat back with a breathed laugh. If she was trying to get under his skin he would enjoy making her squirm with the effort. You know, it's adorable how you've been clinging to that weapon at your thigh like a Girl strolling the park alone after dark with a can of mace. No worries Darling, why would I want to cause a mess? I love this place. Only place to get a decent afternoon tea. Bollocks tryna find a decent café in this city. They might ask me to leave after I tore a beautiful Woman's throat out on the frilly table cloth. He punctuated with a chuckle to show he was only teasing at her caution. And you are really, really beautiful. If I'm being honest.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 pm

She raised her eyebrow. He caught her off guard there."Oh my, flirting with a vampire? I never met anyone who'd dare to do that, at least not when vampire is chained from neck to toe. Bold move... You didn't answer thought. What's your name? And as for my knife, it's not only weapon of mine, trust me" It was her turn to lean back a bit now, sipping her drink as she playfully winked, before actually dropping her glass onto the table. Strong scent of blood filled the air as she did so, mixed with alcohol, fixing lock of her hair behind her air, looking nearly shyly for a moment, before she threw new package of quiet, twisted insults, thought she couldn't bring herself to be harsh again "So, wolfie boy, mind if I'd adopt you? You'd walk around on leash, but get to spend time with someone like me. Isn't that good deal?" she looked away, surprised over how she nearly wanted to correct herself. He was a wolf for god's sake!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:01 pm

To be fair you haven't introduced yourself either. Right then, well...Sam they call me. Well some call me. Others call me things that usually get them punched in the mouth but that's neither here nor there. He grinned as the Waitress filled his empty cup and he smiled in gratitude as she blushed and left. As for the collar.....I'm not certain about that Love, but we might work wonders with a pair of handcuffs. While we're on it, what's a person like you doing in this quaint little corner café? Somethin nefarious aye? His fathers Irish accent slipped in now and then unannounced.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Well pleasure meeting you, Sam.. As for handcuffs, I don't have any here, darling. You would have to come to my home, and I'm afraid you don't have much chances there without collar, my boy.. As for name.. She bowed lightly, grinning, before introducing herself "My name is Emory, thought I'm more known as Serpentine around here.. I consider this place like my office, you see.. My customers leave theirs requests and first part of payment here.. But today, sadly, I don't have anything to do, so I am mainly bored.. Well, I was She winked playfully, pulling leash from somewhere, tossing it over to him, pulling him closer just a bit before backing off "But then again, I'm not dog, so maybe you'd prefer different breed to spend your time with.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 pm

He laughed. Oh aye? I knew it and I called it. Nefarious goings on it is. Customers is it? What might your business be in a café at mid noon? I'll put aside Call Girl for Gentlemen's sake. He smirked as his large hand and muscled arm lifted the tea saucer to sip. The contrast was almost funny. I'd ask if you were thirsty, but I like my Waitress and rather prefer her fully sanguinated.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 pm

"Call Girl? I must say, you are low! She got up, shattering glass in her hand, so blood and wine splattered all around, only adding to how mad she was. You... You mutt.. What I do is only of my bussines. In matter of fact, I kill, slit throats for my work. And if you have any problem with it, say it here and now, out loud, if you dare. As for "your" waitress, I bet her blood is completely rotten, if YOU ever had something with her! So much for gentleman.. her eyes were shining with anger, as she turned around, throwing small pill into his tea. It melted away quickly, and she didn't bothered to hide what she did I suggest you throw tea and cup to trash. Neither was clean, plus no one would drink after dog! she walked off, doubting he'd dare to come after her. After all, dogs were like that, and he was probably just coward. She sat into her separe, ignoring couple of humans who was already sitting there. They ran away, like scared birds. And they had reason to be scared, as she was completely pissed off. What did he think he was? She nearly pouted, throwing knife above waiter's head, waiting for her drink.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Sam sat back and watched the bipolar tirade from the Vampire amused. He hadn't said anything to trigger it, so he was curious. Right then. Have a lovely evening. Don't take rides from Strangers and look both ways before crossing. He took a deep breath still barely containing his amusement at the spectacle, Vampires were supposed to be so poised and regal. Myth officially busted. He took it as a social experiment. Trying to have civil conversations with a Vampire. Check please.... Just then one of the other hidden Werewolves at the cafe leaned over his shoulder curious. "What was that?". Sam simply had to laugh aloud. Nothin, Mate. Nothin at all. Let's get buggered. I need a real drink. He dropped a large tip then him and his group left. All it would've taken was a word and the Vampire would've been in some real trouble, but truthfully Sam had fun just chatting her up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Bar Stuzzichini Empty Re: [RP] Bar Stuzzichini

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum