Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP]Club Fangtasia

Go down

[RP]Club Fangtasia Empty [RP]Club Fangtasia

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:04 pm

[RP]Club Fangtasia Fangtasia_GIF_main
A club that is mainly run by vampires. The vampire leader owns this place.
Humans are allowed to enter, but hardly ever leave this place ....alive...
[RP]Club Fangtasia Fangtasia_set_background_stock_by_riogirl9909-d37wyxq

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[RP]Club Fangtasia Empty xXDeathQueenXxXX

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 pm

She walked pass the line, ignoring angry people who were waiting in line to get in. She hard angry calls in the background, something like "Its not like she owns the place, why can she get in pass the line?!" she simply smirked. Those of vampires in line will be quite shocked if they show up on that meeting event. Guards raised eyebrows, as she walked over the line and inside. They caught her as she walked over hall "Where do you think you're going miss? There's a line to wait in she flashed her teeth at them, before slapping closest one hard, leaving red mark where her hand hit. It was obvious shame for him, as he wanted to attack her, but stopped at her words "You moron, I'm Luna! Don't make any more troubles boys, and get back to work!" she didn't even bothered to look if they left. They probably went to check if she really is her, but they didn't return, so who cared? Things will change drastically when it will be official, and everyone will know my place, she thought, before walked into the main room. Young vampire danced around the pole, showing off her barely covered curves and played with her red hair, seeming to fly quite high with head in the clouds, as you could see dollars in her bra. She simply rolled her eyes and walked to one of the tables close to the dancing floor, where mass of bodies already danced in rhythm of loud music. It wouldn't be so loud to humans, but it was to vampires with much better hearing than simple mortals.She waved to waitress, who wore tight red uniform. Entire thing lightly made her think more of strip bar than party club, but then again, why not? Her order was simple - Voodoo Bone with a bit extra blood. Her favorite cocktail never failed in getting her to good mood. Few humans got in, but were heading for the exit. She simply smirked, as two vampires followed them. They won't make it alive..Waitress was fast, wich was a big surprise. She was probably already informed that she isn't simply one of the usual customers, even thought she sat by usual table like everyone else. She sighted, as waitress ran off, and took a sip of her drink. By this rate, she'll spend night alone, if no one finds curage to talk with her

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP]Club Fangtasia Empty LordZetta

Noctis had gotten in line a good 20 minutes before the new female did, normally he didn't degrade himself by sitting back and watching others enjoy himself while he drank. But earlier, that woman would have been an unlimited source of blood for him and now she was out of his reach; a part of him thought to back. He was faster than any mortal vehicle undoubtably and could catch them but by now they were in a safe home and he would not bother himself with such a trip for one thing. So his eyes went here, instead of finding a human to drink dry he sought blood from the bar here, a good drink to soothe himself. However just as he had been about to get in some woman moved past him, apparently cutting all before her and was allowed entrance. She was confronted by the guards but even they had stopped when she dropped the name. "Luna" He spoke aloud, she said that she was Luna, the new leader of the Vampires was already here.. He thought he had more time tho to act out his own will using the Vampires but the true leader had already come. He followed her inside once finally allowed entry and watch her order come to her at a rather rapid pace. The waitress had a mixed look of fear and respect within her, he then looked towards the black-haired woman who had been served. He moved towards her intending to take a seat at her table. It hardly mattered to him that she was the Leader, the woman, in all her new-found political power and her stern face was still very attractive. Un-native tongue would call her sexy, but she was much stronger than that little word of physical description and off her stature alone she had managed his attention. He glanced over body before grabbing the back of the seat implying he'd been about to sit. "Mind if sit here my Lady?" He asked, adding honorifics in honor of her new position.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

She raised her eyebrow, chuckling lightly "Lady? For real? I'm shocked you even know who I am, since I got onto position just few days ago.. Official notice will be at grand ball.. She acted more or less with light disliking of the fact he seemed to come simply because of her position, and not simply because of her.. You can't have it all they say, she thought, before sighting "What's your name, vampire? And please, give me this last night of "normal" a break? I don't want to be bugged over some completely stupid thing or argue before I even start to work properly. And if you still want to stay... call me Luna, please she took a sip of her drink, closing eyes a bit. She knew she should be nice and mainly behave, at least until she's properly annouced, but to hell with it. She wanted to have fun and she will get some, even if she has to get in mild argue to get it. She loved freedom and she had no plans to lose it because she was to lead vampires from now on. They were her brothers and sisters, and she would do anything to keep her race on top of the food chain, no matter personal cost. But her freedom was only hers until she found decent man, and there was no rush in it at all. She was young and healthy, not to mention strong. All trough, this man seemed nice company for the night. "Ehh, sit down.. I won't bite you, at least not in bar, I promise."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Noctis was only slightly thrown off by her attitude towards him, she was their new leader and possibly had a personal life beyond her kind only a few days before her triumph. He preferred to be in charge of things with sheer dedication. But he was not fit to lead a race, he was far to self-sufficient and independent for such a role. Her eyes told him that she was not so different, she would give it all she had as the new leader but she still wanted to keep a part of her self open. That alerted him to the possibilities here, he was beginning to smile on these thoughts and then she introduced herself. Noctis tilted his head, so she had manners as well. "Your an interesting girl, so I'll hold off my questions for the night well most of them anyway.. My name, hmph... Noctis Lucis Caelum." He remained quiet for her next following words and he chuckled. "Oh, you promise? I don't think your fangs will make it to my neck-" He spoke pressing two fingers against his neck, taunting her. His hands went down moments after as he rose his hand for the waitress to return to the table. As she approached she noticed Noctis, one growing in infamy and Luna the leader of the Vampires.. The two were their own threat, unquestionable. She was nervous of what would become of them but stuck to her work for now. She looked to Noctis who had called her. "Yes?" Noctis thought only for a moment, he rarely drunk the artificial blood brought here but he needed to feed.. "Bring me a virgin dackery.. Our kind." He asked, she scrambled away in a hurry after nodding at the man, he looked back to Luna.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:06 pm

She raised an eyebrow again, thought she was briefly smiling this time, nearly curious "You know.. Most run by this point.. You are brave, I give you that. And if you have any dirty questions, give em here. But after you're done, you'll be with ME, not my position. Do we have a deal here?" she winked, laughing with soft, melodic laughter that lightly echoed. It could be something you'd never want to hear even in nightmare, but not today. "And as for biting.. Don't tease me, sweetie, I might take it as challenge" This man obviously had brains where needed and enough of them too. She liked that, but she made a note to herself to be careful. People like this could easily stab you in your back, if they had too high flying ambitions, and she didn't had any plan to fail in her task of leading vampires or simply getting hurt. Still tho.. He might be someone she could use in her life. She grinned at his order "Virgin.? My my.. That sounds nearly kinky, tho it could be just me I guess. I prefer my Voodoo Bone, mostly, but I'd love to try this thing of yours too..." Another playful laughter escaped her pale, perfect lips, before she took sip of her own drink, pushing it towards him after she put it on table "Come on, try it. It's heaven on earth and hell in heaven. And come on.. you can't turn down my invitation" she was pushing his buttons, trying to find what makes him tick. Some loved sex, some loved power, others were charmed by gold or silver, and rest had theirs reasons. What was his? Could he get her off her throne that she simply climbed on? That made her wonder. What did make her tick? Simply fun I guess.. She shrugged mentaly, before piercing him with her steady gaze of icy cold, yet tempting eyes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:07 pm

He shook his head at her calling him brave, his persona was much more broad than that. It was not that he had the admirable ability to face his fears as one would say to describe the word bravery it was more to it than that. Noctis wouldn't speak on that now however he instead chose something else as she said she would take even his 'dirty questions' he wondered; was this a flash of a more perverse leader? He didn't ask this however, it could easily run this into a negative situation. "Ah, I see. Okay then, one is have you recently been to the Slave Market and also, why or why not?" He said quickly as he had only just left the place a half-hour back. He as a male sought a female slave who could do whatever he asked, a woman would typically own male slaves and so he wondered if she was the dominating type to have one herself. His mind wandered to the scone part of her statement and he shook his head slowly again. She thought he may be after her position, he had chuckled again, her suspicions was believable after all. However although he followed her in after hearing of who she was he merely approached her to ascertain himself that she was truly the leader and not a power of some kind. "I'm not after your position to begin with, I have fathered far to many vampires of today to take on more leadership roles." He said and leaned forward slightly, getting closer to her. "So you have a deal, Luna... But-" Their faces separated by mere inches now. "In that case I would like to solidify this deal with a kiss, one slow and truthful." He said with a smirk, alerting the woman of his smugness even in this situation. Where he was asking to lock lips with the leader herself. "Now how is that for a challenge, sweetie.." He was mocking her, testing her womanhood here as he kept his smirk. He felt now he should tell her the proper way to address Noctis. "Bravery isn't the word to describe me, I am what you'd call fearless. There is an absense in my mind which has been overcome by power.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

She laughed a bit, tilting her head on side at his question "I don't own a slave yet, and for now, tho I do plan to, if my position starts to get lonelier than I like it.. After all, we all need someone we can talk to with all honesty from time to time, someone who knows it all, don't we? And as slave, I could easily chop his tongue out if her uses it too often. But for now.. I don't have a slave, no. Yourself?" as she waited for answer, she watched waitress put his glass down, and before he could take it, she snatched it with fast, swift move of her elegant arms, taking a sip, before returning it to him "Not bad, not bad.. I still prefer mine tho. As for you and position stealing.." she smiled a bit, sipping onto her own drink now "I'm not actually worried about any competitor, but I don't want odd questions being asked on ball, place where something like a dirty secrets don't really belong." she sipped on her drink a bit more, partly ignoring his closeness, until the moment he added his last words. She nearly choked on her drink, as she gasped for air from shock. She knew they are briefly spinning around theme, but she was anything but used on going head on into things like that. She took a deep, calming breath, and carefully placed glass onto table, looking at it like it's most amusing thing she has ever seen, before leaning her elbows on table and crossing her fingers together, turning eyes at him. Her gaze pierced him with sharp feeling of a razor, nearly making you imagine she could kill with those eyes, slashing flesh like nothing "You put yourself quite a high aim, boy..." then she leaned even closer, so close they would brush with lips as they would spoke, cracking smile that you'd never like to see, as her eyes shined with spark of mad playing with pray "I do bite, so think twice before getting into anything with me, if you really like your life the way it is..." people in bar were staring at them, and she simply giggled softly, before leaning back, gazing over them with lifted eyebrow, arching it impossibly high. Everyone returned to what are they doing fast, and she finally looked at him with emotionless face, keeping herself in complete control, as she spoke up with cold voice that got straight to your bones "Even if I would consider something like that, I keep my private life off the public places, now even more. If you really want to seal deal that way, I'll be waiting outside for nothing more or less than a minute. If you show up, we'll see what happens. If you don't, farewell and see you at the ball, Mr. Noctis Lucis Caelum" with that, she got up, walking outside with eyes of nearly everyone following her, until she disappeared in darkness of hallway. As she came outside, she inhaled cold air, smiling, as she walked to the shadows, waiting. She leaned her head back onto the wall, counting down moments until she would leave. She doubted he will follow her, but if he will, he will certainly have more points with her...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Noctis kept his smirk as the woman got up to leave, her response to her first question was unanswered he felt no need to and when she continued seemingly an attempt to make him shy away he merely chuckled. Her moves were definitely threatening, it was odd how easily she could turn from that beautiful and elegant leader to a self-powered angry bitch.. No he would brand her with such a name, angry woman was much more acceptable, bitch was a name to be used in fury and Noctis held no such emotions for her. He had however, been extremely turned on, she was definitely impressive. Noctis got up seconds after her, she would not escape him with those words as any other. He saw the woman as a challenge, naturally as she was not so young that he could undermine her uncaringly but certainly older than she. Far older. Her 'boy' comment was ignored, she ought to know he was older on sight or maybe not. Still he was up and off his feet watching her exit, he waited, giving her only 30 seconds of preparation and from the table from which the two sat Noctis was out of the place in a single moment.. He seriously wanted that kiss, biting or not. He looked around, still grasping her scent throughout his lungs and his to tongue extended from his mouth and slowly licked his lips... "And I swore that I would never chase a woman who walks away from me. Hmm." He said in light thought as he waited for her to come into view.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

She was standing behind him in no time, grinning a bit. She was quite surprised that he came, it wasn't something she actually expected, as she whispered into his ear "So you came, huh..? Well, since we're still in public and you did came after me.. I guess I owe you something" she walked in front of him, with her blue eyes shining like polished ice, with that same dark spark that burned inside her. She did't hid light surprise over his following, but still kept herself a bit distanced, emotionally at least, as she leaned closer, teasing him slightly. There was no threat in her now, simply curiosity and maybe some affection, as her lips barely brushed against his, before leaning in softly, but just for a moment. She wouldn't go further, not yet, and even if, not so close to crowd. She sighted, pulling away, walking to the tight ally that she parked her motorbike in "Hope you have your own ride.. We are going to the mansion. Well, at least I am, and I want you to come with me. So if you don't have it.."she grinned, barely holding back to not point her tongue at him with that primal level of child she always kept and cherished inside her "..you will have to ride behind me. I'm not letting you drive my darling, no matter how sexy you are" she sat onto it, waiting for his reply. She was more than what he saw in bar, and she slowly let him see some of that charm she actually held, as she sat there, with her eyes sparkling like jewels. It was hard to say no to those eyes..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 pm

He took a deep breath the very moment his sigh had passed he felt a presence behind him and he snickered. "Oh? You didn't run, I had thought I might have come onto strong with the offer of a kiss." He said without moving an inch away from her, she wanted to catch him unsuspecting but it was futile Noctis was already aware of her movements but wouldn't comment on it and simply allow her to continue thinking she was the one on the offensive here.. He left everything to her now since he had already shown her his affection. The way she spoke told him she planned to return the favor. "You had me chase you out here like a hound, you enjoy being chased, don't you Luna?" He stood idle while she moved in front of him, he was minorly surprised to not be disappointed he was not used to the female taking charge like this.. Not once in his lifetime could he have been physically out done, he tilted his head back just a bit when she leaned forward, their lips brushed against each other like a romantic novel's pre-kiss scene. She moved forward again and their lips wholly connected, he moved forward as well, augmenting what she probably meant to be a simple peck on the lips to a C.Q.K. or close-quarter-kiss, one which lasted for a few moments longer before the girl retreated. He licked his lips, looking at her pretty blue eyes with his same smirk. "Debt repaid..." He said and stayed quiet until she spoke again. He quirked a brow, now she spoke again of the party she was to attend he knew nothing of it, the man made it his business to stay our of the more public affairs if he could. He wasn't sure if he should go with her however for this exact reason.. But he reconsidered it, she seemed to be the type of girl to rely on others and turn her backs on them with the first instant of disappointment and so if he said no now he'd have to devote time to regaining her approval. Plus... She offered him a ride, and a place at her side in a public event, this was a breakthrough as now she a happy wanted his attention. He followed behind her with a shrug, he used his feet to travel as the man thought vehicles were worthless to one who is supernatural. He hesitated to get on but got on still. "Il ride behind you this once.. Remember my words." He said his hands in his pockets as he awaited movement.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 pm

She didn't honestly cared if he comes or not, it was more or less a test of what he actually wanted. Yes, she liked to be chased after, and only man who could dominate over her mind could stay by her side. Others were nothing, simply trash she tossed aside while she took her part and did her 100% at it. And if he wanted part of her, there was harsh road in front of him. But for now, nothing would be wrong with some fun, would it? She laughed a bit, as he sat down behind her "hold tight thought.. I'm not what people call.. Safe driver." She pulled his hands and wrapped them around his waist, waiting for him to hold her firmly. She liked the idea of him holding her, even thought she doubted he has what it takes to tame her at his best. Still, fun was something she wanted with him and she wanted to get it. he didn't seemed to mind after all. She leaned a bit back "And keep funky ideas for when we get to my home.. We have some time before ball starts. after he'd hold her, she turned motorbike on, driving off without warning, rushing towards mansion, not caring about any other viachle on her path. It didn't took her long with such speed to stop in front of the mansion, stepping off the bike, walking inside, turning at him at the doorstep, with playful smile on her perfect lips "Coming?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP]Club Fangtasia Empty Re: [RP]Club Fangtasia

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum