Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] The Beach

Go down

[RP] The Beach Empty [RP] The Beach

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:25 pm

[RP] The Beach Tumblr_mb5xte8Oga1r8vu3lo1_500

Everyone is allowed to come here.

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Beach Empty SuperiorIgnorance

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:26 pm

The wind blows calmly as Jack steps foot in the sand. As he feels the sand between his toes he plays with the only remnant he has left. The bottom of his feet feel like they're burning as he starts to walk across the beach with his hands in his pockets. "It's vacant." He thinks to himself. The calm blue skies are reassuring that it's a picture perfect day for people to be out here. But that was to no avail for some strange reason. Maybe it's just the time. He usually enjoys having time alone but sometimes company makes him feel...wanted. The sun's gaze starts to get to him as he walks across the beach and proceeds to sweat. With that, Jack throws his shirt as far as he can behind him disregarding anyone who shall say anything about it in the near future. As Jack tries to finds a spot on the beach he lay out a blanket, puts on his shades and proceeds to play his guitar... A sweet tune his mom taught him when he was young. He used to listen to it while he was amidst of going to sleep. Casually gazing up into the bright sky, the sound of seagulls paraded in the sky Jack continued to his tune.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Beach Empty xXDeathQueenXxXX

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:26 pm

She spent night running trough the streets, freaking them out as they believed they ran for theirs life, as she simply laughed, with her eyes shining in mad enjoyment of hunt. Could it ever get better like that? She somehow didn't feel tired enough to go home rest thought.. Smile spread across her face, as she went to the beach instead. Her short hair lightly moved in wind, as she walked closer, taking her boots and socks underneath off, before glancing around cautiously. Sound of guitar made day seem perfect, as she slipped her pants and shirt off, lying down into sand, just to feel gentle waves roll over her pale skin. It felt nice to relax a bit, as she closed eyes, simply enjoying harmony of the day. She completely forgot about werewolf by now, and by the time blood was washed off her fingers, she felt like in heaven. She wondered who's guitarist thought, since his melody sounded so sweet. Maybe she'll go look for him, after some time.. She nearly purred, as she walked into deeper water, taking a swim in it's clear depths, looking from far, finally spotting man on the coast, sitting on blanket and playing. She might go closer later.. She dived in, and jumped out like a dolphin, playing in watter like little girl, before slowly swimming back, taking her time doing so

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Beach Empty SuperiourIgnorance

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:27 pm

Jack sunglasses help shield his eyes from the blinding rays that the sun had gave off. He was enjoying himself as he rocked his head with every note as he holds the capsule in his mouth. He continues to play but sees something in the distance. Unsure of what it was at first because it seemed like a dolphin. But looking around the beach from where he was sitting he saw clothing...female clothing. In order to get her attention, Jack stood up from his seated position and played his heart out dancing extravagantly with every swift note. He was always told he was a great dancer at Club Fangtasia so now was his time to put it to the test. Staying in a 10 foot radius of his blanket to keep an eye on his stuff he danced, kicking sand everywhere while playing his guitar. It's as if his fingers and feet had a mind of its own the entire song from start to finish. It was a lengthy song no doubt and when he finished he hoisted the guitar up in the air and waved it towards the unknown female. He's glad he stopped playing too, he can feel blisters start to form on the tip of his fingers if he even tried to stroke another chord of the guitar in the next couple minutes. Jack then pulled the blanket close enough to sit an still be able to see the distant figure playing in the water.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:27 pm

She laughed a bit, before diving in and swimming as close to shore as possible, before she had to take breath. She dived for quite a distance, so she was already able to stand in water, walking closer to him like some sort of nymph, with water drops falling off her body and hair, as she shook her head, making them splash all around her, shining on sun like diamonds.
Warm sand felt nice underneath her bare feet, as she walked closer, waiving lightly, grinning. As she curved her lips into playful grin, she flashed her vampire teeth at him for a split second, just to let him know she's not any ordinary human creature, or even worse - werewolf. "Well hello there.. Nice tune you played, thought you're missing fun big time, not coming to water.. It's nicely cool at this time of day She smiled again, before sitting down next to him, hugging her knees and leaning her chin onto them, curiously observing him "You are new here, aren't you? she suddenly asked, stating it more like a fact that trying to be mean or something. It was clear he didn't knew she was mocked at by most for her business, but she didn't mind it, not really. She knew sooner or later he probably will start acting like others, but she could enjoy her time, couldn't she? Thought sometimes.. Sometimes, when she had nothing to do but lay around, she imagined how would it be like to find few people to work with. They could cover bigger area, do more jobs.. She shook her head just a bit, splashing him with few remaining salty drops of water. Dream, nothing more, nothing less

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:28 pm

As she approaches him from the water he smiles and says "Well hello to you to. The name's Jack and I'm perfectly fine where I am enjoying myself...Whats your name beautiful?" Jack chuckles and gives off a smirk as he lays the guitar in his lap. The sun starts to bother them even with the sunglasses so he puts out the umbrella at a big enough distance so the shadow encases both of them in some coolness. "And I've been here my whole life actually. It's just that I never really wanted to take life too seriously y'know? I'm only serious when I have to be. But times like this when I can just sit around...I'm gonna take it. It's fun to let it out every once in a while. All work and no play makes Jack a dull man. Ironically this applies to me." He laughs and nudges her playfully for the water she splashed on his face. He just looks at her for a second, someone he can just sit around and talk with. "And oh yeah, no need to flash your sharp fangs around love, I have a pair of my own." Jack laughs a little and flashes his pair at her giving her a wink. "So what brings you to the beach anyway?" Jack leans into her playfully as he asks the question.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

She raised an eyebrow at his chill mood "That's a surprise.. I'm not exactly someone who wouldn't be well known around the city, but not in the good way.. I'm Emory, but most know me as Serpentine. Pleasure meeting you, Jack.. she smiled, trying to seem relaxed, even thought he caught her a bit off guard with acting so.. Careless? She liked it thought, in some way, since he didn't laugh or tease her "I'm here simply because I was bored I guess, and beach is rarely crouded with usual morons, so I come here from time to time..What about you? Sun seems to bother you a lot if you carry all these things with you, I take? As for fangs.. Just wanted to make sure She laughed honestly this time, nudging him back "And come on, music boy, let's go swim! Water is really pleasant and I won't take no for an answer She pulled him on his feet, stealing his sunglasses. She could afford to act this way, since she was more or less careless about happens between them. She wasn't what you'd call social person, and rarely kept any contact with anyone at all. It was still nice to pretend from time to time, enjoying emotions of friendship, even if just for a day or two.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jack smiles and says "Well, I'm obviously not your typical vampire. They take life a little too seriously. If you're 200 or 20. Carpe Diem baby. Carpe Diem." He plays a small beat with his guitar on his lap with his hands. He enjoys her company even though it seems like she has a tough life herself there's always time to relax. He looks at her while she sits next to him. Her hair falls atop her shoulders and no more but it falls so elegantly e can't help but admire it. "I don't really have much to do either. But whenever I have some alone time I just...play. And yeah! I've never really liked the sun. I mean what vampire does?" He chuckles as he looks at her.
Coming to his feet forcefully and runs behind her after she takes his shades "Hey come back here!" He laughs and chases her into the water tackling her while they're both in it. But binging her back up above water safely holding her in her arms. They're in the middle of the water chest to chest as he locks eyes with her. "Hi~"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:30 pm

She laughed, splashing water at him, trying to get him down, but at the end he won anyways, and she didn't mind much. It was simple fun, without judging and people tripping over her. And she liked that a lot. Her eyes sparkled and her hair fell over her cheeks in wet locks, before he held her like that, so close. She was never so close to someone she didn't try to kill before, and instant change in theirs game made her cheeks flush lightly, making her look far more innocent than she ever was "Hello there.." she mumbled quietly under her breath, with her eyes shining in unsure shyness, but quiet, hidden enjoyment of situation as well. You see, no matter how many sins she commit, there was one she never broke, because there was never time, place or situation for it, if not all of above. She was still a virgin, as much as vampire can be one, but in her case it ment her body was never touched by man or woman in any other way than fighting. She was able to cut one's throat without hesitation, blow up a building or steal millions from people she never knew, she might be proud and lazy sometimes, and very much greedy from time to time, not to mention her crazy temper. But she never, ever had sex or even kissed, not even touched in a tender manner. So if you knew that, it was easy to understand why she was suddenly limp and confused, without really knowing what to do, but stare up at him

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Jack uncovered the hair from her ace and smiled while looking into her eyes. Not saying a thing as he took away the strands covering her face ad lips with two fingers. Putting his hands back on her waist gently he can feel the connection between the two. 'How can someone become so close to him in the little bit of time that it took?' Jack thought to himself as he looked into her beautiful eyes. "You're beautiful Emory. You really are..." He spoke softly as the sun hit her wet body which was already glistening. He stoked up and down her back as he just gazed before leaning in hesitantly for a kiss. Not knowing how she'd react on such a thing he leaned forward just enough. Kind of bracing himself for rejection but hoping that she'd lean in too.
His heart raced as he leaned for seeing her slightly red cheeks. He puckered with his eyes closed pulling her in by her waist. He rarely gets this close with anyone which kind of scared and dumbfounded him at the same time. 'How'd this even happen? One minute I'm playing my guitar, next minute I have another vampire in my arms...Fuck it.' Jack thought to himself as he remained where he was. It's not easy being a vampire but it sure it more fun if you have someone to do it with.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:31 pm

She blushed even deeper, closing eyes. Why did this man.. He didn't even knew her.. So why.. So relaxed.. Could she..? she hesitated, briefly letting her lips touch his, brushing for a moment, shocked by action itself. She wasn't a good person, even for a vampire, but right the opposite. She shouldn't even try to get close to someone she cares for! She will just hurt them! She had to stop this moment, before she ruins all she could have over time.. She sighted quietly, before faking playful smile, pushing him into the water behind her, tackling him on floor before laughing, swimming off a bit. Somehow, it seemed like simple game, despise the fact what was going on before between them. She dived, pulling his legs a bit, giggling like a school girl. Despise the fact she'd prefer continuing the moment, she didn't find it ether safe or smart to go on. So why not just relax and have some fun instead.. As he got from water, she splashed water at him, laughing sweetly. This was just as fun.. Right?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The touch of his lips on hers was exhilarating. It was a feeling he hasn't felt in a while due to him being isolated from anyone and everything to focus on his training and plotting his revenge on the werewolves. It's amazing how fast you can find someone in a short matter of time. In his mind he's kinda scared at the whole situation and how fast it happened. But on the outside he seems as composed as he can be. 'His lips are...intoxicating. Why'd she stop?' Jack thinks to himself after she had pushed off at the moment they've touched. As she tackles him into the water he playfully flops going along with her tackle.
Coming from the water wiping the water out of his eyes he says "Yeah, I'm starting to enjoy every minute I spend with you, Em. You're really fun to hang around. He runs his fingers through his hair getting all of the chlorine out of his hair while looking at her. "You're really something you know that right? And when you're not at the beach running amuck?" He gives off a smile and a wink while he sits down in the towel next to her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Beach Empty xXDaeathQueenXxXX

She laughed, before getting up "Thank you.. Thought you don't know me yet. Are you coming to the ball? I need to get there, since I have few humans to order around before new leader comes there. I could use some help.." she walked to her clothes, getting them on fast, not caring about wet spots that appeared on her clothing. She had dress waiting in mansion, with Luna. She was the one who gave her a nudge in a right direction whenever she needed one, and she wasn't mad about being the one who has to set things up. Right the opposite, she was nearly proud, as Luna felt like sister to her. And since she became new leader, she was quite honored that she got to set up the scene. She put her boots on, and sat on bike, looking at him with expectation "Coming?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:32 pm

"I never thought you'd ask. I was going but I had no one to go with...I guess that is until now." He blows her a kiss as she's putting on her clothes. He intentionally checks her out knowing she'd look back. He dries off with his towel and packs his stuff while she gets ready herself. He really had no intention of going to the ball if he had no one to go with. He really didn't like going to formal get-togethers without someone to go with because it'll just seem out of place to him. He runs and catches up to her on her bike while getting on his. "Only if you an be my date." He gives her a slight smile as he says this. Not really the one to ask people out because he hates being rejected but this time Jack thought 'Hwy is worth a shot. What's the worst that can happen?'

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:32 pm

She laughed, before starting her motor bike "I'm afraid you'll have to get there yourself, but I will see you there.. As for date thing.. We'll see. After all, we're all on the same place there. Maybe I will spare you first dance" She grinned, before turning her bike on, rushing over the street with speed no human would dare to drive. But there was light mark in the sand, it was her home adress and phone number. After dance is over, she won't be leaving alone, one or other way. She smiled lightly. He indeed was lovable and sweet.. But now she had work to do, and to get ready. Both were taking quite a long time.. She sighted a bit. As adorable as he was, there was nothing but heartbreak waiting for him if he was to fall for her, but affairs weren't nothing dangerous to someone without reputation,.. She will think about it later, she promised, before stopping in front of mansion.

(Thread change: Ball )

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Beach Empty Re: [RP] The Beach

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum