Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] The East Side

Go down

[RP] The East Side Empty [RP] The East Side

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:41 pm

[RP] The East Side Tumblr_lx5e4azgNH1qmijb2o1_500

Vampires dominate the East Side of the City. They have the ability to control every person's movements with the ease of compulsion, feeding from both their slaves and any humans unfortunate enough to cross their paths.

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[RP] The East Side Empty ChronosChaosUniverse

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:42 pm

His cold aura filled the air as the city lights illuminated his dark black coat. Moving heavily he rushed past those on the sidewalk, apparently he was chasing something, at least mentally anyways. His mind continued to zoom past the world, almost as if he himself had become of an entirely different plane. There were no others around him, just the darkness and lifelessness of the mood. His ever color changing eyes gazed across the city, but he wasn't there…in truth, he was never there. He continued to walk on wards, yet for one who had left this plane mentally; his actions were as precise as ever. He and his agility managed through the crowd of people effortlessly, they had all taken over the pavement to see street performers. The being would stop and watch them; he analyzed their movements in slow motion and continued to watch. He’d walk forward until coming in front of one of them. The vampire in charge would tell him to backup and as he did, the being turned around and said those words which end the lives of mortals. “Humans….they’re all humans. You've compelled them to behave in a vampiric manner, and you've even eliminated the stench but nevertheless they’re still human.” He was old enough to tell, unlike the younger vampires who were in attendance. The being would walk off as the crowd of vampires all looked at the performers with enticement in their eyes. The manager tried to hold them back but one by one they were torn to shreds. Slaves had the right to be here as long as they were with their master, but humans whose scent have been covered up are clearly not legally slaves and are thus not protected by the laws of the land. The being would continue to walk on, waiting for something of interest to occur.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] The East Side Empty XBellasXx

With fresh blood coming from her mouth and her eyes more relaxed then before she grins.Juliet Falls walks down the an empty street that use to have a man coming late from work.Well...He won`t be late anymore.She thought and grins at the thought.She smells more humans up the road but decided she had enough.Her hair blows in the wind and she use her speed in order to get out of the empty street and onto the busy street.Before she was close to the busy street she took out a mirror and check for dry blood and made sure her hair was okay.She checks twice then puts it way and walks on the busy street sidewalk and looks around.She sees a lot of people and smiles.Awesome!I`m not the only one out.She thought,heading toward a bench that was at least twenty feet away.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Altarius would find himself walking around, and finding absolutely nothing of interest. He'd head towards a bench and take a seat, and stare off into space, apparently he completely oblivious to the female vampire who was already there. The being would look into the dark sky and he'd chuckle softly. This moment was somehow amusing to him. He then thought back to how he had killed this one werewolf who came into the city fifty years ago, he had killed him right in the exact spot he was sitting; you could still see the blood stains in the concrete. "Tell me, are you an efficient killer?" He asked the female in a cold, empty voice as he kept his eyes fixed on the sky.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] The East Side Empty Guest_XBellasXx

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Wind blowing at a slow rate and the sky dark blue with white dots floating in the air.Moving her feet into a calm kicking.Watching one come into view and then the other and repeating.She stares at them and thinks about what had just happen with the man and her fangs.She begins to grin at the thought and then begin to think about how she became this this .................Monster.Then she felt an aura and turns her head slightly to look at the man sitting next to her and speaking to her.

"Well depends,Why are you asking?"

She looks both ways down the sidewalk and see no one coming.Now its quiet.She then looks at the man.Seeing him stare at the sky.She follows and looks up and see billions of white sparkling dots

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

His gaze would not change as the stars illuminated in his eyes. "I'm just curious as to what makes our kind tick. Why do we do what we do, how are good are we at what we do, and can we do it better? These are all the pondering questions in my mind....all the perfect questions for a vampire I suppose. So, I guess my whole purpose for asking these things is to see the vampiric mindset and how to improve it." The being took out a silver knife from his boot and he began to spin it quickly through his fingers to the point where it nearly disappeared and his eyes remained on the stars the entire time. He'd stop and hold it in his hand for her to try. "Its equilibrium is off, thus spinning in such a manner is nearly impossible." He said, eyes stilled glue to the sky.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

After about ten minutes she stopped looking at the sky and looks at him.She wonder He has a point but no one really knows the answer.She then glance over to her feet still kicking.

"Well you put a lot of thought into this didn`t you.Why all of a sudden interested in this?Fell in love with a human or slave or another vampire?Let me tell you this one thing there is always a reason for something to be created."

Smiling at her feet she looks up and watch the man spin a knife then hand it to her.She takes it from him and does the same.She smiles because she did it with out it falling out and hitting anyone like usually.She hands it back and still see him on the sky.She cross her legs and places her hands in her lap and sat there and looked around.Seeing many buildings and colorful sighs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:44 pm

A soft, yet cold chuckle would emit from the being. "I love no one....I love nothing...for only death awaits us all. Love is the emotion felt by the weak and the damned. I care not for such weaknesses and I only seek the immediate destruction of those who do. Humanity is a weakness and a disease and any vampire who falls in love with mortality does not deserve the gift of being a vampire. Such a superior race is being held back by the likes of humanity, must I remind you, we don't control the entire world. Humans still possess nukes and what not....they're still in the seat of power. The one thing I can say about humanity is that because of their own self-ignorance, the would push the button to fire a nuke in the blink of a second. Humanity believes if they can't be in charge...no one else can either. Yet, these very beings go to war with one another. They kill each other....a species that loves to witness its own demise....so I say let them. Let the humans kill themselves, let them annihilate each other. It only benefits us to allow this to occur, so tell me dear where do you stand in this world? Are you a vampire or are you a vampire?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Listening to him talking and ending with a question."Where do I stand in this world?"She thought it over for at least five minutes.She looks at her feet.

"I don`t know really.I dont think I have a stand in this world."

She looks at him then looks up toward the stars and seeing in the corner in her eyes she sees the sun coing up.She growls at the sun and looks for something to stand under.Spotting a cover only a couple feet away.She walks over and stands under the cover.She then reaches in her purse for a pear of sunglasses and places it on her nose with the shades close to her eyes.She then walks back to the bench and sits.

"Where do you stand?"

She asks smiling.Then thought about wat he said before the question."No love only for the weak,Maybe he is right."She thought while looking at him waiting for the answer.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] The East Side Empty Aoishuffle1995

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Irina walked steadily down the street and, even though she wouldn't admit it, she was chilled to the bone and frozen in fear at the area she chose to run to. It was vampire territory, alright, she just saw a vampire feed off a random old lady! Seeing more up ahead, she darted off into a dark alley, hiding behind a few garbage cans. After hiding there for two days, two slave owners came and captured her, taking her back to the slave house...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The being thought to himself for awhile before answering her question. "I stand firmly with necessity. Necessity is the only thing that matters at the end of the day. My opinion or beliefs mean absolutely nothing to necessity. It necessary for humans to exist because vampires are created from the ashes of human mortality. We are born from their blood, and as sickening as it is, humanity is a necessity for the survival of the vampiric race. However, with that being said, humanity's freedom is not necessary. Thus, the balance of necessity is born. They need to exist but they need not to be free. Only should vampires roam free and rule over this world. I've been apart of humanity, I've seen what they do, I've seen their fear and hate and I wish nothing more than to see their utter demise. Fortunately, I can do that within the boundaries of necessity." The being said calmly, while hearing some movement. He didn't bother to see what it was but he'd to look the female, knowing she must have heard it as well.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Listening to him talk about where he belongs.Getting interest in his thought she hears a sound.Seeing Altarius look at her weird."He must have heard it too."She thought to herself then repeated it out load.

"You heard that?"

She looks at the place she predict it would be coming from then to him.While the wind blew pass her, she smells a human and grins.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] The East Side Empty Re: [RP] The East Side

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down