Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falon Estus Black

Go down

Falon Estus Black Empty Falon Estus Black

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:53 am

Code:
[center]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjzy9lxogqk][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2m7b0i9.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center]
[size=10px][color=teal]
Name: Falon Estus Black

Gender: Unknown (Has both male and female reproductive organs)

Orientation: Gay (Presumably)

Species: Werewolf

Personality: Stoic at most times. Compassionate with those he cares for.

Likes: Reading, science, going to clubs, any sexual acts. Oprah, Theater performances.

Dislikes: Ignorance, stupid people, prejudice people, humans.

Slave: None at the moment.

Criminal Offenses: Rape, Assault, Criminal Negligence, Kidnapping.

Hobbies: Experimentation with the genome of specific creatures. Reading. Hacking. Creating blueprints for inventions and creating poisons.

Bio:
[center][b][i]"......It is only natural to die......"[/b][/i]
The first words I came to know. Words of the ember haired woman I learned to call mother. It was one of the main things that I had come to learn to remember when I was but very young. That and the fact that I was special, born very very different from other people; moonblood or otherwise. Father had an aptitude for science...a man with more knowledge than he knew what to do with. Thoughts and theorems plagued his mind so much that half the time if he wasent doing eight things at once he simply was not at ease. I do suppose I inherited that trait of his further down the line. When I was but a boy of eight years old there came a beating on the door of our two bedroom flat. Mother told me to hide and hide well - in father's hidden lab he built into the flat. I did so, I as well as my brother. I covered his eyes but it was I who bore the horror of watching the deed be done. I watched a horde of our own people, moonblood rip my father's head from his shoulders and pry my mothers heart from her very bosom. I cried...silently as they left and found myself so stricken with fear that even I could not muster enough strength to move.

......But it is only natural to die......
[hr]

"....It is only natural to die......"

Nine years had passed now and those words still echoed in my head. I had tried time and time again to get the images that I had seen back then out of my mind, nine years ago - seventeen and already living on my own with my brother in that very same flat. i didnt have a steady job to pay the rent. Instead I had fallen into the wrong crowd. In with the neighborhood gangs; pretty little thing I was - especially unique with my little birth defect. By the second week I got in with them I was being passed around like a party favor between the neighboring drug mongers. Between that, the drugs were a good way to ease the filth from my mind. The money was good though, enough to pay my rent double over and still have enough to keep the electric meter running. I tried to save enough to put my brother through school but he was a knuckle head, wasent his cup of tea. He was smart enough as is from watching me and all my rambling with the constant numbers and formulas in my mind. He was all I had. He wouldnt go out and play with the kids on the court, not even speak sometimes. Just sit there and watch me do my work or sit there next to me and watch the rain pour....it was always raining here. one day after taking care of a "client" i overheard them shooting the shit about a couple they had gotten rid of. Marked off their list and about the formula idea that they couldnt find. ...Interesting bit of info...shame he wasent too  happy to tell me more. I lunged out at them, ripping them all limb from limb in a whirlwind of blood and organs and saved the last to......inquire upon some things. He told me everything I needed to know...who employed them and what they were looking for. A formula to bring out the true monster within moonblood. He begged his life....asked me to spare him...."I dont want to die!!!" he screamed to me.

".....But it is only natural to die......"
[hr]

Four years later....I bid my time well. Watching and waiting learning as much as I could about this "Doctor" that had hired those men to kill my parents all those years ago. It was almost all I could think about - all my medicine and inventions I used to make went from elaborate concoctions to monstrosities built with the soul intentions of rending ones flesh from bone in the slowest most painful way possible. Medicine and anti-biotics to poisons and vicious acids - maybe it wasent the best influence to my brother but he had to know, he had to see this and he had to know that these men needed to die - it was only natural that they die - ONLY NATURAL THAT THEY DIE! AND THEY WERE GOING TO DIE! - I had to kill them, rectify the wrong that had been done to us for so long, make up for the lost time, the time i spent thinking - the time I spent plotting, wallowing in my pain and rage - the time I spent curled between the rotting kadavers of our dead parents weak arms, or the only appendages I could identify as such through the pools of maggots and flys that swarmed about us. I didnt care that their sin was falling - crumbling from their empty faces - or that their eyes had decayed, fallen into a lukewarm, sticky jelly at the bedside. All i cared about is that I was there - with mommy and daddy in their arms that they wouldnt leave me - THAT THEY DID NOT LEAVE ME! I stormed through the front door of the doctor's house; I had learned where he lived by now and it was only a matter of making the distance...I had ingested the formula that my father left us, given some to my brother even - our birthright, our trust fund a last parting memoir from our father to help claim the power we so rightfully deserved. To give this man the death that he so rightfully deserved! I smelt his fear, tailed him to the bedroom door and barged in to face the man that caused my parents death to look him in the eye when I tell him what Im going to do to him; I opened the door and took a deep breath.................a breath that was just as quickly stolen from me....stolen as I lay my eyes on one thing.....

....................Children..................

....He had....children....

It was no sooner than I had come into this mans house that I found myself in the same situation he had put me in. i was now the same bastards that took my parents from me....could I do it, could i do it knowing that I would only have enough time as I had given the men that did this to me? Could I take this child's parents away from it as they had done me so long ago. Any other time I would have spared that man...for sake of his child.....

...........But it is only natural to die...................

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/abniia.jpg[/IMG][/center][/size][/color]

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down