Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narissara Rein

Go down

Narissara Rein Empty Narissara Rein

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:53 am

Code:
[center][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/10ykh04.jpg[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[i]Narissara Rein[/i] 
[b]Age:[/b]
[i]22 ll 179[/i] 
[b]Gender:[/b]
[i]Female[/i] 
[b]Orientation:[/b] 
[i]Heterosexual[/i]
[b]Species:[/b] 
[i]Werewolf[/i]
[b]Personality:[/b] 
[i]Sarcastic, Distant, Quiet, Insensitive, Independant. She doesn't think before she speaks which causes her to end up in troublesome situations.[/i]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[i]Snow, Forests, Arguments, Cigarettes, Art, Music, Men[/i]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[i]Most other Werewolves, Vampires, Drama, Clingy People, Being Touched[/i] 
[b]Slave:[/b]
[i]None.[/i] 
[b]Bio:[/b]
[color=red]"Yeah, I don't do the whole werewolf drama."[/color]
--------
[i]Born in London, England to an Alpha Father and Beta Mother. Born a werewolf, though, she seemed to be a little more distant than most of the wolves in their small pack. Her parents deemed her as an Omega, an independent. They feared this kind of behavior would get her killed eventually especially if asked to join a pack in the near future and she denied. Around the age of 15, her parents were killed through unknown causes while "out hunting" as some of the others in the pack would say. When she turned 19, a pack of wolves took  over the territory, the Alpha grew fond of Narissara and forcefully claimed her as his mate. He'd try anything to break her down into submission to make her his personal rag doll, going as far as forcing her into sex and beating her almost to death. At the age of 20 she left London in search for something a little more uppity and happened upon Crimson City where she found some sort of salvation, though, the city contained both werewolves and vampires. Vampires she could do without, werewolves...surprisingly she didn't care much for either considering she and they were the same species. She severed most contact with other werewolves, preferring to find isolation away from them but now that seems a lot harder than it sounds.[/i]
[b]Other:[/b]
[i]N/A[/i][/center]

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum