Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katarina Von' Dreaka

Go down

Katarina Von' Dreaka Empty Katarina Von' Dreaka

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:56 am

Code:
[center][size=10px][color=red]
[IMG]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag129/EsotericLauren/tumblr_me25cku30R1rl9ct8o1_500_zps5201e2ad.jpg[/IMG]
Name:
Katarina Von' Dreaka

[IMG]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag129/EsotericLauren/18px-Gender_Femalesvg_zpsbcd128d2.png[/IMG]

Orientation:
Bisexual

Species:
Vampire

Personality:
Katarina is pretty morbid with her choice of speech and will mostly talk in a monotonous tone; showing she is bored with who is trying to get her attention. Although she can be protective of whom she mothers, she can also be strict and heartless. Katarina has a strange fascination with humans; especially males. She loves the sound of a heartbeat, loves the warmth of their flesh and the fearful expressions that cross their faces. She lives by the rule of; If I don't have respect, I wont show respect. And she lives up to this rule very well. She's incredibly vain and prefers to look her best at all times. There's always banter with someone of her opposite and playful remarks.
She absolutely hates wasting blood, if she can help it; she will drink or collect the blood for a later consumption. It's just a waste if it's just going to drip to the ground and stain it.
Katarina is quite a flirtatious girl, once she has her eyes set on something, she will take it with force.

•The colour red
•Stockings
•Alcohol
•Women
•Men
•Sex
•Dresses

Dislikes:
•Worms
•Disrespect
•Flat shoes
•Toothaches

Slave (If you own one):

Bio:
She was born into a high class family- All purebreds too. Although, the mother died whilst giving birth; causing complications on how to remove the child from within. It was a long night, that was sure. But, Katarina came to be and what a beautiful babe she was. Her father didn't mind that his wife had passed on for he knew hat she would forever live on in his daughter. Then again, he didn't know how she wold turn out to be. In fact, no-one really knew how Katarina would turn out, it was a mystery and a mystery that would have to be uncovered as she grew older. The years went by and Katarina grew more and more, her mothers looks and her fathers intelligence. She, however, was an adventurer- she wanted an adventure than to sit inside and play chess with her grandpapa.
She wasn't like other girls, not the fact she was a vampire, but by the way she was. It was as though there was an old soul in her; polite and very well mannered when needed but if she felt threatened in any way, she wouldn't hold back in becoming a devastating bitch. You see, Katarina was like some perfect little doll; cute and well reserved when she was needed to be. She preferred her other side though; controlling, demanding and brutish.
Now, as she has grown up- her aging has switched off at twenty and all the better for her. She's like a pretty picture; long beautiful locks of blond hair, bloodlusting autumn orange orbs in her eye sockets and the reddest lips around. She loves her appearance and it's pretty obvious but behind the pretty face is a dominating bitch who is more than happy to smack someone in the face if they irritate her.
Other:

--------
[/color][color=orange]
[IMG]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag129/EsotericLauren/b3155311-6e1e-41ea-a52b-152ca8f24a9a_zpsa764baf2.jpg[/IMG]

Name:
Annwyn Branwen

[IMG]http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag129/EsotericLauren/18px-Gender_Femalesvg_zpsbcd128d2.png[/IMG]

Orientation:
Bisexual

Species:
Werewolf/ Lycan

Personality:
Annwyn is actually quite playful, often making little comments that could actually get her into trouble. She doesn't really care about her mouth and will speak her mind no matter what. Another side of her would be the professional side; eerily silent and collected; just waiting for the right moment to strike. She's often referred to as a "creeping Jesus" quiet, silent and not known that she's there. While also being playful, Annwyn can also perform [i] suggestive [/i] moves on different genders. She loves sex, loves the roughness and the intimacy. She's also incredibly loyal to the ones she holds closest, protecting them no matter the cost.

•Sex
•Mud, dirt, swamps, forests; Nature
•Alcohol
•Women and men
•Parties
•Hunting
•Theaters
•Dancing

Dislikes:
•Goody two shoes
•Orders
•Shoes- any type. She prefers to be bare-footed
•Mice- she absolutely hates mice, in fact they are her greatest fear.

Slave (If you own one):

Bio:
"Mother was a bitch, father was an arse." This is one of her regular sentences that she uses. It's always the way she describes her family, hates every last one of them for what they put her through. But, it made her stronger didn't it? She sure showed them..Ha! That priceless expression on her mothers face as she tore the jugular in her fathers throat. This was the last time that either of them- or anyone else for that matter would ever lay a hand upon her...She'd make sure her name would cast fear into the hearts of many. Annwyn would make sure her name would be in legends...Be in the stories mothers told their children to scare them into being good. For she would make it her job for everyone to know that she was not someone that could be pushed and have nothing done...She reacts...She kills, she destroys. It's her mothers hide that she wears proudly; tore off her lower jaw and skinned her; wearing the prize upon her head as an ornamental headpiece. She remembered the day she walked into the forest; blood dripping down her blonde locks of hair...Making a trail down her face and entering her mouth. Blood had never tasted so good before until she tasted it with hatred burned into her veins.
She's a pretty young woman; a nice figure that is accompanied by a toned abdomen. Her eyes are a mix between sunflower yellow and auburn; the shade gets brighter in sunlight and dim once in the shade.
-Edit; Added bulletpoints-
[/center][/size][/color]

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum