Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Roberts

Go down

Jack Roberts Empty Jack Roberts

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:58 am

Code:
[IMG]http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u631/Ason2487/image_zpsc7c80e26.jpg[/IMG]

Name:  Jack Roberts

Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Vampire

Personality:  Laid back, Funny, Eccentric, Smart, Relaxed when wanting to be. Flexible, Calculating.

Likes: A chase, Any sexual activities, Athleticism, Smarts, Blood, Fun, Romance, Candles

Dislikes:  Stupidity, Ignorance, Betrayal, Arrogance, Weaklings, Werewolves

Slave (If you own one): None at the moment

Bio:  Jack was never one to hold on to a grudge...that was until hi parent were kidnapped and tortured to find his location. The last words his parents have said to him before giving him to relatives were "Carpe Diem". Those words are now tattooed going across his chest so that he never will allow himself to forget what had happened. Somehow, someway a pair of werewolves have came to their side and was able to attack them. With Jack being 8 at the time all he could do is watch from the vent as they fought and his parents eventually lost. Those golden eyes, that scent, the way the Werewolf snarled are etched into the back of his mind to this day. Jack had went to a relatives' house who lives a distant area away from his home wearing a capsule of their blood on a necklace that he vows to never take off no matter what. It's the only thing of his parents that he has left and he intends to protect it or die trying. He has spent years training, studying the strengths an weaknesses of them. So when the time comes and he has the chance to take out twelve years of repressed anger. Trust me he's going to take it.

Quote: "I don't like to play with my prey. But trust me, when I strike I'm going to leave you alive long enough to look me in the eyes and let you see the face of the Grim Reaper himself."

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum