Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Vampire Mansion

Go down

[RP] Vampire Mansion Empty [RP] Vampire Mansion

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:03 pm

[RP] Vampire Mansion Tumblr_mcfo4seU6N1qi4078o1_500

This is where the leader of the vampires lives.
Only vampires are allowed to enter.

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Mansion Empty xXDeathQueenXxXX

Grin spread over her pale lips as she glanced over her new home, finally truly able to call it that way. Her family home was also quite grand, but nothing could compare to luxury and elegance of Vampire mansion. She stepped out of the car, letting her driver take it to parking lot, as she walked in. Her tall, fit body wrapped in elegant black dress that was plain yet fitting gorgeously to her long, silky black hair, as her eyes shined with icy spark of sharp blue eyes that hid any emotion, until the moment she was alone. Only then she looked around curiously, enjoying details and obviously valuable paintings, before heading for her own room. It was pleasant enough with it's soft pillows and dark atmosphere. After all, what would be the point of high rank if you can't have few things that you like? She smiled again, before rolling her eyes, as she heard knocking on her doors. As much as she adored position gave to her, with all its upsides and downsides, she hated how they'd never leave her alone like she'd need a babysitter. She walked trough the doors, just to find maid, eager to make herself look good, trying to make her look around further. She dismissed her, saying she might do that later, with all the charm she could squeeze out of herself. Day was exhausting enough with all formality she had to finish off, and she wanted some fun before official meeting of all city vampires, where she was supposed to meet all the important names and let others get to know her. She walked back into the room, getting dress off to put on her black pants, top and leather jacket that she absolutely loved, before walking to the window. Drop wasn't too high, as she was in second floor, so she didn't bothered to take stairs, before jumping down, walking towards garages, hoping they didn't forget to bring her motorbike. She grinned as she finally found it, her black horse, that could go up to 230 mph with ease. She rarely went that fast, but still it was a joy riding it, hearing it's motor hum. She didn't really needed helmet, but she still put it on, more to hide her face than for safety and hopped on, driving off over the city, enjoying wind that caressed her body, as she looked for place to party.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Mansion Empty LordZetta

Noctis was even more thrown off when Luna grabbed his hands, pulling them over and around her waist.. He was not surprised that she had allowed him to touch her body but that she did so without getting his permission, he had never road on the back of a bike so he did not see the necessity in holding onto her. Nevertheless once his arms were around her he was sure to firmly take hold of her body and when she leaned back his chest stiffened up to match that of an iron wall to properly ensure she did not fully come into his embrace. He was not denying her, the man liked her as a woman and as a seemingly strong leader as well as a smart and beautiful individual still he would not allow anything while their safety was in jeopordy.. But the situation had passed when she had finally come to a stop, just as she had warned him, she was not a safe driver in the least. He waited for her to get off first and even stayed silent until off the bike himself by which time she was already at the doorway to the large mansion, although a home to more than just her majority of the mansion was for the Pack leader alone which was her and so he acknowledged why she branded it as 'her home' he was confused on exactly why she had not left him behind until the start of the ball.. For a female taking someone like him to their room was dangerous. Noctis respected women enough to never do anything without one's consent but a bedroom had almost no-holds barge. He stayed quiet as he followed behind her, wondering what would happen once they were inside, without her initiation he doubted he'd do anything to her tho. "Your slow.." He said lowering his eyes, the man joked but would not allow her to notice it. "By the way, your surprisingly curvaceous Luna, I think I enjoyed holding you like that." He said softly as he would continue behind her, following.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 pm

"And you are jerk sometimes" she didn't really plan to take him to her bedroom, at least not in the kind he imagined. She walked up to her room, pushing huge doors open. It wasn't one single room, but separated in two quite big ones. Her actual room was separated with another massive doors, leaving comfy sofa and smaller bar in a corner. She walked to her bedroom doors, that were lightly open, closing them up with loud thump. It was an obvious gesture. If he wanted more, he was to try hard. They had less than two, maybe three hours to simply talk, before she had to get ready and attend the ball. After that, she lightly bowed, with mocking smile, as she observed his reactions. She didn't wanted him disappointed or impressed, she was more curious about his reaction at all. And then there was that doubt she had to pay off completely. But there was no rush.. She walked to the bar, mixing up something with speed no human could do something at all, even less make a good cocktail. But she was not human, and neither was he. She liked to enjoy in everything she did, and so why not enjoy in her power, speed and reflexes now? She smiled a bit, as she mixed drink she tasted in bar, the one he seemed to like, doing her best to make taste same, and she did it quite well, before she brought both drinks to small table between sofas, getting comfy on one, watching him with steady, lightly tensed gaze of her calm, crystal eyes "Take a seat.. We have some time.."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Noctis chuckled again at her reply, "I'm a jerk? Hey that's cute, I could think of words much worse to describe myself." He said, his voice was still softer than before he thought horrible when he actually self-reflected but he rarely let his self-confident side show. He watched her move, to her bedroom doors to the open bar, he stood perfectly still he would not move an inch until she told him to as this was Vampire base of Opps but this part of it he was not accustomed to. He watched her in action as she mixed multiple great tasting drinks, she added alcohol, fruity syrups and all. He was familiar with the mix. "Are you going for that virgin dackery from earlier?" He asked just remembering due to the way their conversation ended earlier he did not get to drink any and he was also reminded on the primary reason why he went to the bar.. He needed blood, the reminder had him hungry all over again. "There are no humans here.." He was thinking to himself. "Definitely no wolves.." He was about to sit next to her but his mouth was beginning to water, he grabbed the drink the moment she placed it on the table and gulped it down, it would distract him at least.. It was perfectly tasteful to him. "Thank you.. Could you make me another? Or I could try yours if you want." The alcohol would be a great distraction.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:05 pm

She raised her eyebrow. As vampires, they weren't supposed to be able to get drunk, but she heard some could, so she simply got up, nodding, as she walked to the bar again "You can drink mine while I make myself - and you - another one.. Mine has some blood in it, and I think yours could use some too. It would make taste richer.. Give me a sec It was a dark secret where did vampire mansion get such amounts of human blood. Only few knew there's a hidden room in castle, where unimportant people disappeared and never returned. Sometimes, humans came to give blood themselves, but it wasn't often. And as person with no morals but ones for her people, she ordered blood to be stored and freshly taken with each day. Humans, hidden in chamber with only exit covered, had one wrist chained trough the small holes in wall, so collector would come and cut them every day a bit and then stopped the bleeding. Humans were fed well, with good food, and mainly, despise lack of moving, were taken good care of, so the blood would taste just perfect. They lost humanity trough the years, as she wasn't first one to think of it, but no one fought for theirs rights. First, because with Luna, they didn't had one. And second, only few knew. Many asked, but there was no answer to give but shrug, and moving on.
She soon finished making drinks, and taking elegant bottle of wine with her, placing it between them on table, pushing another Virgin deckery as he called it towards him "I don't mind being your waitress, but this waitress won't make any more drinks.. You're welcome to help yourself thought" she sipped on her drink. Yup, blood was delicious luxury..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Noctis was amazed, he had no idea how she got human blood in his drink but he didn't bother to ask as he was more taken by the feint smell of fresh blood. He grabbed her's, drunk it so fast the excess liquid fell down the sides of his mouth, he wiped it off with his arm but it still wasn't enough. Once she slid it to him he grabbed the cup, gulping to down a second time, if a human were here he might have finished them off.. The growing population of humans in this town made Noctis fearless when he killed one, he needn't worry about decreasing the human body count to much. For now he didn't need to to, thankfully. He heard her words and snickered, returning to how he acted at the bar now that his thurst was quenched. He sighed, despite his age it just meant he thurst for more blood than a normal vampire as he was more powerful. "I try not to let many people serve me.. Waiters can be weak-" He paused, digesting the drink the likes of which left a not so bad after-taste which was why he liked the drink so much, it was like an alcoholic fruit-parfait with reduced fruit and more liquids that after bad after taste of a normal drink was gone. "But thank you... Waitress." He said softly as he began to get up. "I rather not make my own drinks, this isn't my home.. But yours was unexpectedly delicious, may I have more." This was a setup, he wanted more of her drink but he didn't intend to get it out of the cup.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Yeah, sure, just get yourself some? I'm not getting up now.." she took one long sip, before placing her drink on the table, closing eyes to enjoy in its taste. She loved the way sweet taste of blood mixed with bitterness of alcohol. It was a harmony she couldn't give away or forget. She got used on it's taste with humans as child, and grew attached to it trough years. Even if she was a vampire, it seemed to make others grow respect to her more, if she held a glass of strong alcohol in her hand. She took another sip, nearly moaning from enjoyment. After all, she had much more quality drinks at home than in bar. She slowly opened her eyes, looking at him, his body, his eyes. He obviously needed some blood, but was there something else he wanted? She wasn't exactly in mood to find out about all the things he was thinking about, but then again.. Ball was not so far away, and it's been ages since she did anything bad at all. She bit her lip lightly, taking last sip from her glass, not hiding that she was looking into his lips, as he got up. He seemed to have soft, sweet lips. Wonder how it's like to really kiss them.. She pushed thoughts aside, but not completely, smiling a bit. Where was this path of him and her going, she didn't knew. Somewhere nice and free of bragging, she hoped. There was no really way telling tho.. He could be just a cheat. Oh well..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Noctis walked over to her, instead of his signature smirk the man was smiling now, she clearly took an interest in his lips and he would shape them to look as tasteful as possible. He even lightly bit his buttom lip, he wanted blood, and her, after a mere hour of knowing her; she'd outdo anything in his head right now. He narrowed his eyes at her as he grabbed her hand, he wanted the taste of her drink from her own mouth.. She didn't seem to object, good. Before the party he wanted to know that her eyes would be mostly on him during the ball. He grabbed her hand and pulled lightly as he wanted her to stand with him, he would continue pulling her into a kiss of his own, unlike the bit of contact back at the outside of Fangtasia she initiated this was all his own.

((Sorry for the short post, a lil brain dead))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 pm

She was much lighter than he obviously thought, as his pull made her literally fly into his arms, hitting him lightly. She was surprised, her eyes widening as he pulled her into a kiss. She didn't think as her arms wrapped around his neck. She was a girl who never got to be held, it's why it shocked so much. Leaders never had a chance to be with someone, not even close as friends. Society expected them to be alone, strong and unharmed by anything, yet this man didn't bothered to care. He simply took what he wanted, with no please or paper request. Brief kiss she gave him was nothing but game, play she needed to pull off to keep herself in balance. But this was.. She should stop, push him away and tell him she's not in for anything like this. She should have called guards and tell them to take him outside. But she just couldn't. It was a night when she still could be denied, night when she wasn't officially anything but Luna. And the words that she repeated so often this day were on her mind once more, making her shiver and press herself closer to him, closing eyes as theirs lips touched in gentle yet passionate manner. What the hell.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Noctis was overjoyed at her response, when he had pulled her to him she had landed directly into his arms, instead of a more angered or frustrated response she allowed him to hold her. Their lips locked, Noctis' tongue found its way through his mouth to surface, it slid against her lips almost as if it were begging for entrance to touch her's. Once open his tongue bolted inside, eager to caress with hers and it did, grinding and rubbing against the soft yet rough wetness of her tongue. The scent of alcohol and blood still lingered on it and that was the best part. All the while Noctis had been looking at her beautiful face now that they were so close he could see every detail and her face was flawless. He would have spoke were it not for the fear of her deciding to stop and kick him out. His eyes locked on her, but so narrowed they nearly looked like slit rubies behind his eye-lids. His hands wrapped around her body for the second time tonight, he was tempted to guide his hands to her lower regions but he really wanted to show that this was enough for him.. But with the need to distract himself from the growing bloodlust inside... temptation and natural desire ruled out again. His hands reached lower than her waist and took a firm hold of her butt.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

She got lost in warmth she never knew before, but as she felt his hand down on her butt, she pushed him aside, crossing arms on her chest, turning away from him. how could she be so stupid?! she actually dared to hope for something.. more. She sighted, turning her gaze down, letting locks of her soft black hair fall over her cheeks, hiding disappointment in her eyes. "I thought you're better than that.. At least not.. We barely.." she sighted for the last time, whispering her last word "..kissed" she was obviously hoping for something more than what he showed. She didn't knew why she even considered he might.. She walked to bar, making new drink, avoiding his eyes. "Don't you have to get ready or something..? I mean.. I.. I just hoped for more.. Never mind" she closed eyes for a moment, sipping her drink with one sip, before walking to the doors of her bedroom, tracing over it with tip of her finger, sighting. She knew she won't ever get there with a man. She could never afford it, could she? Another sigh escaped her lips, as she turned to him, hoping he didn't see sadness in her glance, before she walked trough the doors to her bedroom. She wanted him to follow, but there was nothing that she could really give him but her position. And she disliked the fact he would probably like only that, like everyone else.. Right..?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

His eyes stuck to her when she had pushed him away, he had been admiring her face all this time but now that she had pushed him away. Noctis rubbed his lips with two fingers he was a bit taken by her sudden disapproval of his actions.. But he was wrong to fall to his lust so easily, he wasn't going to pursue her unless she looked back at him and gave him some confirmation. She did but with a look of sadness, his instincts took over and he dashed behind her, from where he stood he was now closely held together again.. She could not leave this room with such dissappointment. "Luna.. You say you want more. I'm flattered, you see I thought if I didn't take charge in you wouldn't like me because you seemed to only enjoy having fun, but.. You actually want my feelings do you?" He was only slightly confused by her but when she spoke he came to understand perfectly. "Luna, I'm ready when you are and only then." He stood straight, deciding she may not want to be in his embrace anymore after what he had done. He smirked reverting to how he would act if she were to deny him a chance, taking a small step back and kneeling down. "You are still my leader, if that is all you will allow."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Despise herself she blushed softly, as he held her, right there, in her bedroom. It was black with big bed, silver and silk shining everywhere in rather gothic manner. Still, she couldn't let herself relax, since it was time that she gets ready for ball now and get someone to drive limo she should arrive in. She bit her lip lightly, before she spoke up "I do like fun, but you must understand.." she briefly paused between her words, like not sure if she should go on or not "I was leader of something that mattered at that time trough my entire life. From childhood groups to teen gangs, I was always there, getting my way to the top and firmly staying there, if it wasn't me who made it at all. I.. I never in my life let someone so close, to be honest. I just wanted to try out something new"she rubbed her forehead, nearly laughing as he knelt down, shaking her head "Don't be silly.. Even maids don't bow, I don't let them. Only moment when I will let people bow to me is today at ball, when I'm annouced as Vampire Leader at ball.. I don't like bowing, so please.." she took his hand, pulling him up a bit, as her voice became a bit softer [i]"don't bow to me.." she was looking at him for a moment, tracing over his face with her gaze, lifting hand to run hand trough his hair, but instead simply let it fall to her side,. [i]"I need to get ready, it's time.. Time sure does flies fast with you around..." her dress was lying on the bed. It was quite something, but it was simply for the moment when she introduces herself. After that, there was something else waiting for her in the mansion. That reminded her.. Driver. Hers got killed last week, so she turned back to him, shivering lightly, not wanting to look at his eyes. "I need someone who can drive limo.. Could you take me there with it, or do you fancy going by yourself..? After all, ball is full of vampires who would go sleep with you instantly, maybe you want to set the scene..? her words weren't trying to be mean, simply realistic, more sad than mocking, as she traced down the curves of black silk with her hand. She should call maid to help her get this thing on...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Noctis listened to her words, she seemed flustered but he doubted his own thoughts on this although this more softer side of her did seem somewhat sensitive she still did not seem to be the type to get flustered especially so soon. He closed his eyes, taking every word she spoke to his heart, this was probably the last time he would bow to her as she really didn't want him to. The way she spoke of herself, always at the top and never having let someone get as close to her as he had gotten tonight made him reflect on himself.. He would never have allowed himself to get this concerned, those with his level of power usually saw themselves above the norm and thus above relationships. But.. He caught feelings somehow and now wanted to remain close to her. This realization was crumbled by her following statement. He replied in mid-sentence stopping her from finishing her statement. "Shut up.. Why would I leave you to walk or to bother finding someone yourself.. I am here, I will drive you there. Now come on." Noctis was not new to the mansion he knew where all the finer cars were parked. He was slightly offended that she thought he would do something like that, just because she had denied him here did not mean that he would leave her for the next girl. Besides he doubted if she would even want Noctis near her in front of all the Vampires who will attend the ball and thus he did not even consider not taking her. Driving her was another opportunity for him, it was a second chance to show her his good side. This time he would lead her to the car, the limo awaited but the two would not move an inch until she had changed. Now back on his feet and still in the woman's bedroom he yawned, the lack of blood beginning to tire him out now that the drinks were out of his system.. He would feed sooner or later less he would lose his mind during the ball. His eyes scanned over her body, the dress would not be hard to connect for her, the problem would be ignoring her undressed body.. No a maid would be best. "Hang on I'll call someone." He walked to the doorway and peaked out, two women already outside waiting. They knew it was her day and so they dashed in on their own making their way to Luna to help her get ready. Noctis walked out, he had no business in her bedroom to start with and she probably did not mind the contact outside the bar, or him in her room while they were alone but again, around others he knew she had a rank to uphold and couldn't distract herself with relations in public.. He remembered her words earlier clearly, 'you will be with ME, not with my rank.' The man chuckled, he did not take it seriously then like now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

She smiled. Then it was settled. As he left, she sighted, looking at dress. How could she ever think of wearing something like that? But hey.. That was least of sacrofices she will have to make in the future. Luckily, after she gets in that blasted mansion and introduces herself, she will get to change.. She wondered.. She lightly glanced towards the doors. What if he could really be the one who will stand by her side? She rolled her eyes as maids started to make fuss over dress and make up and sooner or later she stopped listening to them at all and simply let them do what they came for, until they bought tall mirror in front of her. Was that beauty really her..? She looked away, yet peeked at herself again, sighting, before walking outside, looking at him "I'm sorry that I must denie.. What happened.. I.. Promise you will come after dance here again. she squeezed her lips tightly before stepping into the car, sitting at the back seat, resting hands on her lap. There was no telling what happened to a girl she was or will in her future, especially if she will be crazy enough to let him follow her steps, even more if.. Idea was crazy, and she rather look trought the window. Ball was starting and she needed to be at her best now..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Noctis was in the front seat, he heard her before she had gotten into the back. She looked nice in a dress but he couldn't see much from his seated position and thus did not give her much of his attention when she approached him but merely nodded. He was right, as of now, to her and the public he was only her driver for the night out of request.. He had no other relations. The man was hardly upset, more frustrated than anything as he partially blamed this on himself. If he hadn't been such a hound earlier she might have allowed him a closer spot near her... Possibly. Just as he heard her car doors open and then close he drove off, they needed to hurry to get to the ball now. He hardly ever drove modern vehicles but his vast intelligence kept even the little things in his mind and they were off, with the safety of the vampire pack leader in mind he made sure to keep to sharp edges and never once take a chance with the lights.

(Thread change to the Vampire Ball)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Mansion Empty Re: [RP] Vampire Mansion

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down