Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Vampire Ball

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty [RP] Vampire Ball

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 pm

[RP] Vampire Ball Vamp_b10

.:As new Vampire leader, Luna, accepted her place and role, she ordered an event, ball, for Vampires to gather and meet, to introduce herself in all her dark glory and sinister grace, as everyone has some fun :.

everyone is allowed to enter, thought who knows who will walk away alive

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty Spazguy

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Within the hour he would arrive at the designated area for the ball, the area would be as barren as abandoned as the area he grew up in, course Vampires would notorious for being late, even to their own events. Looking over the building, he would take note of its Gothic beauty. Drinking in every visual inch of the building, he would drop the now finished cigarette to the ground and stomp it out, before he made his way to the very front entrance of the building, reaching the front doors he would reach out and grab the handle gently tugging it a bit he would be surprised to find it unlocked, but shrugging this emotion aside he would make his way inside, each step was confident and showed no sign of second guessing or concern as he made his way deeper and deeper inside the building each foot step echoing along the walls and down the hallway he continued his stride down. Soon he would find his way to a very massive room, it would seem to be the center of the building and where the Ball was to take place, he thought to himself as he tilted his head back and stared upwards at the ceiling which seemed to stretch infinitely into the dark abyss of the room. Looking around he would spot a nearby switch, walking over towards it and flicking it with a simple flick of his own wrist the room would suddenly fill with light, but not the light that any human, or Lycan would think of, but a silver-ish hue, almost blue in nature soaked every corner of the room. Looking around the now lit room, he would nod his head in approval of the appearance of the place, the inside of the building mirroring the Gothic nature of the outside, yet his eyes would be drawn to a nearby sitting area. Making his way over to it, he would take a seat, kicking his feet up on the table which the chair was placed at, his hand would sink into his jacket and into the pocket which the flask he grabbed earlier was located. Freeing the flask from the confines of his jacket, he would take a long and slowly drawn out drink of the liquids within, his tongue running along his lips wetting them as he muttered to himself.

"Davayte posmotrim, yesli my ne mozhem poluchit' kolesam iz sud'be , chtoby vklyuchit' ."

Translation:
Let's see if we can't get the wheels of fate to turn.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty xXDeathQueenXxXX

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 pm

*Loud noises could be heard, louder and louder, roaring of van engines and people talking, while sweet scent of humans and only few vampires filled the air. Engines got quiet, and people started to unload tables, food, chairs and ornaments. They were arguing about normal things like where to put what, but they all stayed outside. They were waiting for Emory, who was in charge. Vampires wrinkled noses, looking around in slight uncomfort. There was werewolf close. Now they were certain to wait for Emory, who wasn't afraid of them at all, and didn't hate them ether. She would know what to do..*

She was driving trough the neighborhood one her motorbike, enjoying how wind dried her hair, leaving only white crystals of salt behind, before she stopped in front of the mansion that they planned to have ball in, looking around. It is pretty much the way Luna would like it, she though, as she ordered human to park her motor. She lightly smelled the air. Werewolf. No wonder everyone was so intense.. Unlike them, she had brief liking for werewolves. She insulted them, but still liked them in some way, so she didn't bothered with presence of one, as she told people to get moving and walked inside. Steps of her heavy boots made loud, thumping noise that echoed from the dark walls, pushing doors of the main room widely open. She made mental note that things needed to be tidied up a bit before everything starts, then calmly looked at werewolf. She heard about him, Victor, Moon Pit owner. She sighted, rubbing her forehead. Officially, everyone was allowed to come. It was how tradition stated. It didn't tell the one who set things up how to deal with werewolves thought. She cursed, as workers shouted something about werewolf and them not coming. "Jebeš.." she sighted deeply, before walking to werewolf Victor, right..? I'm pleased that you showed up, but could you please get out until things are set? You're scaring my workers and I need things done before Leader shows up. there's smaller bar in next room. I don't want any trouble or have anything against you, but jerks won't get in. So please, do me a favor and come with me?" she tilted head towards the doors on other side of the hallway, as she quietly cursed over humans and stupid vampires. Why were they such chickens for god's sake?!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty Guest_SuperiorIgnorance

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:15 pm

It's been about a hour and a half since she had taken off but before she left he had captured her number and address in the sand. He had kicked over it before going on his way to his apartment before attending the ball. He left his bike at home and drove there in an off the market Lamborghini. Parking it right in front of the ball he can already smell the corruption and bloodlust in the air before he had even entered the bar since the actual ball was closed off until it was ready. He opens the door and the whiff gets even stronger. A smell he knew a little bit too well. Dressing in a tux with all black sneakers on he quickly scans the area for anyone who might be in interest of talking to. He take a deeper look and he sees a sight rather upsetting...Werewolf. 'What the hell is he doing here?' Jack thought to himself getting angry at the thought of even seeing them. There isnt anyone really there yet but just in case he conceals two six inch steel blades in the wists of his suit jacket just Incase. Not his favorite weapon of choice but it will still get the job done. Walking through the crowds of people he finally gets through and leans on a wall he asked out the paper that concealed her number and address. He then calls her of course se wasn't picking up but e left a voicemail stating "Well I'm here." Jack then kicks back on a wall and waits for everyone else to come.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:16 pm

As silent and as unmovable as a gargoyle perched upon the steeple of a church, Viktor would remain in the chair, even as the caterers came to and from the room, no matter how tense they all would seem at the mere presence of him being so deep within Vampire territory, nor would make a move to stop them from speaking aloud about him. Suddenly Viktor would come to life from his statue-esq demeanor, to free the flask that was held within his jacket to take another swig, his head tilting slightly back as he did, his vision blocked by the flask and his hand for a moment, and as he brought both of these things down a female would be standing before him. Looking her over with a stoned face expression, he would slip the flask back into his jacket, annoying her existence till she suddenly spoke his name, causing his attention to shift to her once again nodding his head that Viktor was indeed his name. Chuckling aloud as she spoke that he frightened her workers, he would set his feet back onto the floor, scooting the chair back and standing back up, sliding the chair neatly back in place. Patting his jacket a bit and straightening it slightly, his arm would outstretch towards the area she spoke of after asking him to accompany her.

"Konechno, lead the way."

Translation:
Of course

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:16 pm

she nodded lightly, walking towards the small bar in back of the building. It had few comfy sofas and quite a lot of high quality alcohol drinks, along with blood from few species. She sighted, rubbing her forehead as she slowly started to get massive headache. She went out of the room for a moment, to give away few orders, obviously more irritated over her workers than the fact werewolf dared to show up. It simply didn't bother her much, she even wanted to have some time with him, simply to talk. She was a curious being and the fact that she's a vampire who was supposed to hate werewolves wasn't an obsticle that she'd give slightest care to. After all, her reputation couldn't fall further down, so who the fuck cared? She certainly didn't, as she slammed herself in sofa opposite of his with a bottle of vodka in her hand. "God I hate how stupid can my race be.. I apologise for jerks out there. I'm Emory Viper, more known as Serpentine... I heard about you from reports. You're owner of that fighting place, Moon.. Pit? she yawned, taking long, deep sip of vodka, before placing it on round table that stood between sofas "Want some? If you fancy any drink at all, take some from bar there. It's all on council, so who cares. Plus I couldn't be more outsider than I am, some more hate because I left werewolf drink won't do much difference she took another sip, before closing eyes, like trying to get strength to go deal with workers again. You could tell she more or less disliked to deal with such idiots who were too scared to come ask her for an advice, because she was in same room with werewolf. Bunch of jerks.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:17 pm

He would follow her every step of the way, still uncaring for the whispers of the workers, each step boasted confidence and certainty as he followed the female Vampire to the side area of the building, a small bar, but it didn't seem to lack the comfort of home. As she walked out of the room he would make his way behind the bar, looking over the beverages nodding and muttering to himself as he covered the entire selection before she returned, a drink of her own in her hand as she took a sit on a sofa. As she spoke of a drink he would flash the flask that he kept within his jacket before taking the seat at the sofa opposite of her, his right leg resting on top of the left as he leaned against the sofa, the same flask he flashed before would reappear in his hand as he took a quick swig and placed it back inside his jacket. With his lips nice and wet he would nod his head a bit as his Russian accented voice spoke in a room appropriate volume.

"Aye, I am the proud owner of the Moot Pit, Viktor Ivanov at your service."

He would give a slight bow of his head as he would resume speaking in a room level volume of voice, that not only was soaked in that Russian accent of his, but seemed calmed and collected, as though he didn't even care of where he was or the situation he could easily end up in.

"Do not worry yourself about how your kind acts to me, its a normal reaction of anyone. Course... I'm surprised I didn't find more... hostility. Seems the vampires of this area are rather collected compared to the ones I grew up with."

He would chuckle as a brief memory of the vampires of his home flashed through his mind.

"As for your struggle for feeling like an outsider, no need to feel alone in that struggle. I doubt being despised for not hating isn't much compared to being renown for hunting your own."

He would lean back against the sofa as he finished speaking for the moment, his hand reaching into his pocket pulling out a pack of cigarettes, placing one into his lips, his other hand would reach upwards to the front of the tobacco stick, the metal rings hovering before the tip would suddenly let loose a spark as the nail of his thumb flicked across it, setting the tobacco ablaze. Taking in a deep breath of the tobacco he would let loose a stream of smoke into the air, before outstretching his arm that still grasped the pack towards her offering her one if she wished to join him in a quick smoke.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:20 pm

She smirked, waving her hand a bit in dismiss "I have loads of bad habits, thought smoking isn't one of them..." she laughed a bit, seeming to relax in his company completely, as her eyes flashed a bit red from blood she mixed into vodka. "Must be lovely in that Pit of yours, aye? I don't think it would be so smart for me to check, since I'm not very welcome. Don't take me wrong.. I don't mind being despised by my own kind for not having any morals they'd prefer" she sighted "Everyone here is so uptight... They don't even like to have some fun. Now excuse me, I have another bunch of morons to yell at, if they are not done yet." she got up, losing her balance a bit, catching herself on side of his seat, before smiling a bit shyly. So strong alcohol in combination with blood wasn't too good for her, apparently. She sighted as she got out, checking the main room. Food was all they needed to get in, and it wasn't hard to set those. She trusted workers to do it, before returning to werewolf, sighting, as she curled up on chair again. For some reason, she couldn't make herself look forward to this day.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty Callilia

Lydia makes her way inside, her eyes casually scanning over the area. She had to admit, the place was stunning. There were workers still setting out food. She chuckled softly to herself. Funny, seeing as how most of the guests would probably prefer to have the workers for their meal. Normally, Lydia would not attend such a function, but she had nothing better to do, and she figured it would be beneficial to at least see who this so called "Vampire Leader" is. Where she was from, there was no leader, each vampire that was strong enough claimed their own territory, and killed anyone who they felt was a threat to it. Any vampire could sire their own fledgling, and there were no penalties for doing so. She didn't understand why there had to be so many rules, but she figured it would be beneficial to know them so as to avoid any unnecessary conflict. She sighed as she slid onto a nearby chair, terribly bored as she watched everyone. Her nose picked up an unfamiliar, and unpleasant smell. She wondered what it was from, but chose to ignore it for now. She'd never encountered a werewolf before, but she had heard about them, and knew they weren't something to take lightly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

As she rejected his offer he would slide the pack into his jacket, taking another breath of the stick of tobacco as she spoke of his business and home. As she finished speaking and began to make her way out to yell more at the workers, he would simply remove the cigarette from his lips and spoke loud enough for her to hear as she walked out of the room.

"All kinds are welcome at my establishment. Just consider getting through the territory to it, a test to see if you would fit in or not."

Replacing the cigarette his thoughts would drift away from the room, away from the building, and away from the country as his mind slipped back to his homeland, the coldness of the snow on ones skin, the lashing of the bitter winds, and the harsh terrain everything that could test even the strongest of survivors. Strange, he would think to himself, as he thought about his homeland. He wasn't exactly one to get home sick, even more so seeing how every species at his homeland seemed to want him dead for one reason or another. Taking another breath of the tobacco stick, his eyes would follow the female as she walked back into the room, curling against the other chair he would answer his own thoughts with it must have been the temperature of the place was actually colder than any normal establishment would ever set the temperature, vampires were quite picky about their climates after all. Releasing the cigarette from his lips as a trail of smoke would trail away as he did he would speak once more.

" So, when shall the newly appointed leader be showing up, after all, this is her ball is it not?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:21 pm

"Luna? You want to meet Luna, is that why you're here?" she raised her eyebrow, sitting up in a moment, looking at him with a gaze that could pierce steel, observing him. "Luna is supposed to come in few minutes.. And by then, other guests should arrive too. one actual guest already appeared, but main mass is supposed to show up soon after Luna comes. Even then, she won't be in the main room instantly. She will come after exactly 20 minutes of ball already running. It's how tradition stands and she is to obey it. As much as I know her, she would prefer camping fire somewhere in the desert with rock shaking ground. Thought I doubt she minds this one so much ether.. She was leader all her life.." her mind drifted as she thought about Luna, girl who knew how to get what she wants, until it came to emotions. In fact, she even had no idea if Luna ever had a man or a friend, besides nearly Emory. It felt odd to think about her leader having someone, but then again, every leader so far got married after few years, if not from love from people benefiting from marriage. Would Luna do so? Marry a man she doesn't like for sake of her people? It was very much possible, knowing what kind of person she was. It wasn't likely man would stay around for long, but hey, that was Luna for you. She shook her head a bit, pushing thoughts on side and looked at clock on the wall "Anyways.. It's time for me to get ready. Workers are gone by now, so you may return to the main room if you would like. I'll be there in few minutes" she got up, bowing head a bit and walking to the only other room in the mansion, ment for exact purpose of getting ready. And there it was, her dress waiting for her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty LordZetta

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Outside of the building stopped a large black limo, it held 11 seats which stretched from the mid-section to end of the black limo. Noctis stepped out first once properly parked and quickly moved to the back of the car where the Vampire leader waited, he opened her doors for her and held them open just as a real chauffeur would just without the suit. He smiled at her, usually he'd of bowed in respect but she had told him she did not want this. Before allowing her to leave he pressed two fingers to her neck to stop her movement for a moment. "Now.. You said I could come back after the Ball is over correct?" He asked before stepping back as he just wanted to be clear with her on this. He would then get out of he way, turning and standing straight until she out of the car. Noctis dug in his pocket while he waited, reaching in and pulled out a cellphone, it's intricate design showed it was expensive as did its size he needed his entire hand to have a proper hold on it. He needed to contact Viktor.. No way he would attend such a large place without an extra face with him and who better to escort him inside than a rich one like him? He proceeded to dial a number contacting this very friend.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:22 pm

She watched streets pass by, as twilight slowly covered the streets, and finally, they were there. She smiled briefly, as she noticed Emory's motorbike. She knew everything will be perfect, if Emory already took care of things, as she got out of the car. Her eyes looked for him and she smiled briefly, nodding [/i]"You can come to talk with me durring ball aswell... I'll be very much pleased if you do, and Emory will love to meet you..[/i] She smled to him before going inside. She had to pick up edges of dress so she wouldn't mess it, and walked in, to the dressing room. It was where Emory was supposed to wait for her. She hoped Noctis will come after some time, since ball started without her, until those few minutes passed. She swung doors widely open, catching Emory half naked, as she flew in, hugging her "Emory! It's been so long! How are you? Oh you wouldn't believe what happened to me today! And ME, Vampire leader? Are you still upsetting elderly with assassinations and roberies? Have you found a man yet? And why is werewolf in my bar? I'm so glad to see you! she gasped for air, as she somehow managed to get all out without breathing in, then started to laugh. She didn't even realised how much she missed someone to talk with

She was slightly tired from preparations. She took her clothes off and leaned onto wall, stealing moment for herself. Cold wall pressed against her skin made her relax a bit, before she smirked and picked dress up. It was quite nice thing, this dress of hers. Luna always had taste for things that fitted to person. Speaking of devil, doors were suddenly slammed open and Luna jumped on her, hugging her tightly. She was a bit smaller, but that didn't take energy from fierce hug that squeshed her lungs. Still she laughed and hugged her back, careful not to mess beautiful and obviously expensive dress "Luna? Slow down girl and let me take a breath! As for werewolf, it's owner of that fighting club. I told him it's cool to stay. And yes, elderly hate me even more now. You always were a leader, so I'm not surprised.. Ummm.. What else did you ask?" she laughed again, before pushing her a bit away, getting into dress "It really was quite some time, wasn't it? I mean.. Nearly 5 years, right? Thank you for the dress by the way" dress tightly hugged her body, embracing it with fine materials. It had Serpentine's charm in it, and she loved it. She spun in front of the mirror, running hand trough her short hair, before turning to Luna "Leader huh? I bet you will be great, darling.. Now. About boys. Met any? I had some sweetie before, but you seem to be literally glowing!" she looked towards the doors, as she heard something, arching brow at Luna like saying 'is that him?'

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Jack has been at the bar and has had his fair share of drink. Not enough to get him drunk but enough to keep him content and preoccupy him as he waits on the other people to arrive. Going back to the front door he takes a step outside to get some fresh air as he sees a chauffeur making a call. He gives him a look out if his peripherals but can tell that he wasn't a vampire. Disregarding the fact that he had cell phone in hand he looked at him "Who's in the fancy ass limo? Better be a vampire." He gives him a sly smirk as he already knows the answer to his own question. As the night has drawn across the sky and the light comes on he stares into the distance no longer making eye contact with him anymore. Shoving his hands in his pockets "The name's Jack. What are you looking to get out of tonight?" He ran some fingers through his hair enjoying the fresh air as he starts conversation with a random stranger.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Noctis looked at the man as he came towards him, he was so hungry for blood at this point every approaching person seemed to be troublesome.. He had only saw a difference in Luna because she was with him the whole time. This new person Noctis pushed back a little, he could not have someone so close to him right now.. The man was very powerful but without any fuel in his giant engine he was a helpless as a new-born with the most basic enhanced strength and speed. A bit of sunlight was a risk of his life right now. Once the call with Viktor was over with he turned to the other man. "My apologies I-.. Can't think straight right now." He said.. It was hard to control even at his age and because he was so strong he required even more than most. He was about to go, he could not talk anymore but to randomly approach someone was odd this was somebody he felt he would like to know. "I'm leaving, but what's your name?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Jack looking into the distance can obviously see this man is in no state of mind to talk while he listens to what he is saying. Clutching his capsule around his neck he goes into deep thought and doesn't answer him right away. 'This ball has not even came to life yet. Why the hell am I even here? Oh yeah that's right Emory. I've wasted much time sitting at that damn bar then actually talking to people. My god I'm wasting my time.' Coming back to reality he looks at the nearly deranged man and says "Oh the name's Jack. Pleasure to meet you I guess." Bloodlust wasnt something that Jack needed nor depended on at his point in his life. As he takes the paper that contains her address and number he just looks at it wondering what the hell was he thinking. The night drags on and it seemed like hours that he had sat there looking at that paper but it was only a minute. "I'm going back to the bar. Good luck with your bloodlust shit...whatever stuff." As Jack reenters he looks around and only sees workers. On his way back to the bar near the door he throws the piece of paper over his shoulder onto the floor which landed near the stairs "I don't need this..." A worker gives him a look as he gives the worker a dirty look basically giving off the aura tht he wasn't in the mood. Jack continues back to the bar as he waits for whenever the guests shall come.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Noctis nodded he hardly understood the words that came out of the other man's mouth his mind was so clouded.. This thurst was over-whelming. Viktor should be showing up any minute as well and he refused to be seen like this, just as the seemingly drunk man went back inside he was gone himself in a flash of speed.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty LordJax

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Viktor came to the Vampire ball for one reason and one reason only and that was to do as Noctis had asked him of, nothing more nothing less. Looking at Noctis for a movement he knew that he would be leaving to whatever he was going in a couple minutes so he had decided to walked into the Vampire ball, looking around quickly he seen a couple of people that he had never seen before and didn't care. He was here only for one reason which was the Vampire leader so he walked inside then walked over to the Vampire leader with a soft sigh, he had never met the woman but knew she was a young leader due to Noctis which wasn't a bad thing but being much taller then her he looked down upon the woman.

"Welcome to the new thrown of power my lady, I am Viktor. I've been asked to guard and assit you for the night.."

Viktor had whispered those words in her ear then stood back up straight, hands in his pockets he had taken a step back while still watching the visitors here. Looking at one man he seen his eyes, the increase of heart beat and the smell of his breath was foul. A drunk, how disgraceful. Viktor sighed once more as his eyes would glance around the room to study every single person in it at the moment so awaiting the reply of his new leader he had spoken no more or until he was spoken to directly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Jack had sat at the bar as time went by another half an hour, forty-five minutes have gone and e has began to sober up. Going to the bathroom quickly to make hinself presentable for the occasion that he is still attending. In the bathroom he runs his fingers through his hair as he played with it to mak it look decent. He had chewed several pieces of gum and stepped out the bathroom looking the way he did as he came in. Walking past the bar and straight to the ball he looked around and saw a couple new faces and decided to approach them On the way over there he put his hands in his pockets and was surprised when the paper wasnt in either of them. He looked around but the paper was nowhere to be found. Mad at himself he thought 'Man I need to stop drinking as much. How am I supposed to get in touch with her now.' He continued to ask the workers if they've seen anything and they all have shaken their heads in disapproval. Until he approached a rather tall figure "Have you seen a piece of paper about ye big, ye high?" Jack gestures the height and width of the paper "By the way my name is Jack." He had stuck out his hand as he would do in a formal greeting.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty LordJax

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Viktor looked at the man who had approached him and noticed how short he was as well, forgetting that back in his time everyone was tall and in this time it was a miracle if one got to be up to his shoulders but then again he had nobody else to blame but selective mutation in the genes of the parents of this foul generation. Hearing how this man had introduced himself in a somewhat reasonable manner he placed his hands out as well for the man to take, then shook his head. Viktor placed a firm grip.during the exchange then glanced to his left side then looked back to the man known as Jack with little interest towards him at the moment since he had to keep a close eye on the leader as a requestto Noctis.

"I am Viktor, and no I have seen no paper. You may want to check outside to see if it slipped from your pockets or something when moving around."

Releasing a soft sigh he lifted his left hand out of his pocket and rubbed it against the back of his own neck to ease the somewhat stress he was in but he didn't mind anything but simply kept his eyes scanning the area, well the ball room to be exact to see if there was anything of notice here besides the leader but nothing appeared as such at the moment.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:26 pm

Viktor would remain on his sofa as he asked when the leader, Luna, was to arrive, receiving a cold look in return from the female, he would laugh aloud before taking another breath of his cigarette.

"Kak milo, you'll need a look fiercer than that to scare me my dear. Now, as to not scare the rest of the guests, I'll shall remain in this room. Wouldn't want your ball to be ruined by a single Lycan in a den of vampires after all, anyway, as I said, i'll remain here till Luna is free to chat."

And that was all the man known as Viktor would have to say to her, seeing how she was about to set off to join the ball. Leaning back against the sofa, his mind would once again wander back to his past as he continued to enjoy his stick of tobacco muttering softly to himself and switching positions every so often.

Translation:
How cute

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty Reuina

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:26 pm

"Come on! We're going to be fashionably late!"
"You have to be late to be considered fashionably late..."
What an unusual pair, a vampire and a werewolf. Annwyn had been picked up by this...Annoying vampire whilst walking for the ball and after much hassle, she was forced into a stupid car to be driven. She even commented about her attire, well she wasn't going to get Annwyn to change no matter what- Or so she thought. Things went on in the back of that car, things that Annwyn would love to forget...Starting with a change of clothes that had her in a dress..And no wolf on top of her head. This vampire bitch drove a hard bargain.

"You're with me now, m'dear. Answer to me and stick by me. What is it you are here for anyway?" Katarina Von' Dreaka had a twang of a Hungarian accent, her eyes were always cold when she spoke, unless she had need to show such expression that would show a hint of smile in her eyes.

"I'm hoping to come across a wolf...I want to ask him a question...Or at least confide in him so my throat will not be slit." Annwyn huffed out and brushed her fingers through her newly styled hair...Oh how much she hated this vampire at the moment...But if she was her ticket in and out, she'd more than gladly listen...For now. It was the next moment something begun to spray over her that she snapped, lunging forward and gripping the leach by her throat.
"I agreed to the dress, the make-over and the damned shoes, do not insult me further by spraying me with whatever that is, got it?" Her hand squeezed tighter and after the vampire gave a subtle nod, Annwyn let go.
"Good. Oh look, we're here...Joy."

Katarina had to laugh at the wolfs persistence to smell like the muddy woods...It was her nature and she did not have any right to insult her further...That's if they weren't about to be seen together. She opened the car door and stepped out, allowing her dress to actually be seen now instead of hiding away in the car. She wore this beautiful dress that was adorned with ribbon at the back. Kat's hair was tied up into a Victorian bun with one tendril that was at the left side of her head, falling by her ear. Her pale face was beautifully highlighted with smokey eyes and just the right amount of bright red lipstick. She loved the colour red, it was her signature, it was hers.
"Well, come on then, we don't have all day ya'know!" Katarina called towards Annwyn and walked ahead, only to stop to make sure the girl was behind her...But the sight had her almost crying.

"Do you...Have any idea...How embarrassing and degrading this is?!" Annwyn was pretty much furious, her cheeks were stained red and her lips were pulled back into a snarl. She never wore a top and she only wore a traditional cloth skirt...That was revealing but to be put into a dress that was pink...PINK...That just made her utterly sad. She walked uncomfortably, holding down he hem of her dress. Each time she tried to walk, she was falling over...Heels were not her thing, bare feet were. Pretty easily, she pulled the shoes off and snapped the heels off to throw them away- Only to be caught by Katarina who looked about ready to cry since her shoes had been brutalized by a werewolf...Good.
"Now...We can go." Annwyn smiled and walked ahead, thankful that she was now shoeless...If only she could get rid of the dress.

Katarina Von' Dreaka huffed out with disappointment as she caught up to Annwyn, walking into the ball with her at her side.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty Guest_ShinexBright

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:27 pm

A black ford mustang pulled up in front of the building. Nate frowned as he got out of the vehicle ,walked around it and opened the door on the passenger side ."You should feel right at home here"he smirked as he offered Morgon his hand ,to help her out of the car. He still wasn't really sure why he had decided to come here. He hated these leeches and yet here he was. Why? Curiosity perhaps? It didn't matter,they were here now and he wasn't going to leave until he had seen who the new leader of the vampire was. Besides,he was sure that he wasn't the only wolf that had decided to come here. He escorted Morgon into the building,wrinkling his nose in disgust as the scent of booze and dead flesh overwhelmed his senses. "You can wander around if you want, just be careful that you don't become someone....lunch or dinner"he spoke to Morgon as they reached the area where the ball was being held. He realized that he had failed to put the black collar around her neck and for some odd reason he wasn't planning on using one on this particular female. "Go and have....fun"he encouraged her with a small grin as he glanced across the room,observing the ones that had come to this 'event'. She didn't hate vampires so he was curious to see how this night was going to end.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty Entirety

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Morgon noticed the place they came up to, it was beautiful. She was a sucker for gark romantic places, it was just amazing. The female got out and walked next to the male that was escorting her to the place, she figured out it was a ball and was glad she was dressed nice enough. If she wasn't she'd feel like she was dirty infront of all the people. Apon enterting the room, she saw a couple of eyes look up as she knew it was probably because of her scent, she had ignored those eyes knowing that she was probably safe hopefully. Hearing her masters words she knew what he was doing, and simply frowned at the don't be someone's dinner or lunch she didn't intend on being that. Morgon was smarter then most and knew that this night would probably be good or bad, with the events that were going on. Wondering from her master, she was a bit glad that she could walk where she wanted to, also she was happy that no coller was placed apon her as a slave. The female knew that she'd probably be recongnized as one anyways sense she was human. As Morgon went towards the back, where the food was and punch, she leaned against the wall some. No one was really over here so she was glad, her eyes scanning the room she noticed a door not far that probably led to a private room where things went on, her imagination stopped their. Her blonde locks were up in a bun, while her dark blue eyes scanned the room looking at the group of peple that danced, knowing that they were ones that killed her parents, she didn't care much for it so she simply shut her eyes, listening.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Jack released the mans hand as he gae his incentive on where the paper might be. "Thank you. I hope I find it though, it's important." Jack looks around as many people are starting arrive in lump somes now. As he was about to open the door and saw all the people that were entering and couldn't even begin to search 'Its long gone by now. Oh well I guess. No harm no foul.' Jack thought as he walked around contemplating on what he was to do next. Viktor seemed like a decent guy who was here on just business...oh well. He hasn't seen a familiar face yet but this is his time to make some new friends.

As the people all have smiles and seem to enjoy the venue at first sight he can't help but say "It's about damn time." He said this as he walks past a couple random people that give him werd looks an all he can do is shrug as e walks past them. The place itself was amazing now that he actually has the time to relax and actually enjoy the scenery. It was absolutely breathtaking. Realizing that he had brought his guitar from the beach an had stored it in one of closets earlier he had decided to play it in a small section of the bar. He had played something a little more dark and smug to fit the scenery. He had brought his electric guitar instead of his acoustic and plugged it up to a small amp. As he played it gathered a crowd with a small applause at each break. He played when he was bored and this was definitely one of the times as he sat in the ball and played his tune.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball Empty Re: [RP] Vampire Ball

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next