Atramentous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP] Vampire Ball

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball - Page 2 Empty xXDeathQueenXxXX

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 pm

They chatted for some time and soon time needed for them passed. She lifted her head, checking time for the last time, before taking a deep breath. Emory nodded to her in confirm, smiling. It was time for new leader to show herself.

Emory smiled softly at her dear and probably only friend, before walking outside, pushing doors widely open. Her eyes shined in odd light, as people's heads turned towards her. She noticed few eyebrows raise and arch, but she decided to ignore them, as she called out with loud, soft voice "My dear brothers and sisters in blood, soul and race, Vampires, and those Werewolves who decided to come, to greet our new leader. We have been all pushed into deep sadness, as our old Leader left us to meet what is waiting for each of us on the other side. Rare know who is new leader that sat on his throne, decided to fill his shoes. It's finally time for all to meet our new leader, Luna Ishenee!" She bowed deeply, making room for Luna

Her heart was pounding, as she walked, with her dress sweeping the floor. She lifted her head, entering with her elegance and power filling the air. There was nothing that could make her fall off her feet in the moment as she walked trough those doors, calmed by Emory's presence. She hoped He will be there too, but sadly, there was no sign of him. However, there was no time for her grief, as it was her time to bow. She bowed with grace that even vampires rarely had, before raising her head high, calling with voice so melodic and strong it was a melody of it's own "I am here, brought by our laws and blood, chosen by world and history of our race. I'm bowing to you, my brothers and sisters, I bow to you, my people, as you will bow to me only once. I will be your voice and your guiding star. I will be your Moon and guardian. I thank you all, for what was given to me. I am Luna Ishenee, your new Leader" she lifted her head even higher, as Emory walked in front of the croud, bowing deeply. Slowly heads bowed as well, even those who disliked the fact that she was a woman. She respected each of them for that. And in the moment last head bowed, she was really Leader. And that was when party was to truly begin.

Admin
Admin

https://atramentous.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball - Page 2 Empty Entirety

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Morgon had opened her eyes and looked up towards the girl who was speaking, she was dressed pretty. Listening she heard that the leader was coming, she figured it'd be something really big. As the girl watched the lady come down the isle, she was amazed at how pretty her dress was she heard claps and awes. So, thats the leader? she said to herself as she simply looked at her then around the room. Tonight so far was really boring, and she figured she'd leave but, she wouldn't be able to find her way home. Morgon sigh to herself, as she noticed people passing her and ignored her. That was good for her part sense it meant no one would bother her, ruffaling her hair some she'd know it'd give a good wiff off but, she simply stopped after a moment. Morgon walked over a bit and poured herself something to drink, taking her spot back against the wall where she leaned and started drinking her drink some. The female was a bit dazed as she just let her dark blue eyes scan the room in boredom.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball - Page 2 Empty Callilia

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Noticing more and more people were arriving, Lydia's head perks up a bit, but her relaxed and informal demeanor does't change. That is, until the Vampire leader arrives. She puts down her leg and stands, bowing slightly in respect. Sensing the the Vampire leader wasn't even half her age, she finds this rather amusing. Lydia knew, though, that being a leader was about more than just sheer experience, and not everyone was cut out for it. She herself would never want to be the leader of anything, much less vampires. She preferred to just go her own way, and as long as no one tried to control her or hold her back, she'd extend the same courtesy. After all the commotion dies down, Lydia walks over to the bar and orders a drink. The bartender hands her the glass and she picks it up, moving to stand against the wall, out of everyone's way. Silently she observes all the party goers, sipping periodically on her drink. Catching the scent of a human, she is amazed that one would even show up at this event. That took guts, even if she had a powerful vampire companion. She wonders who the human girl was here with when she notices that unfamiliar smell again. It isn't particularly pleasant, and her nose wrinkles up a bit as she turns in the direction of the smell. When she pinpoints the source, she is surprised to see what appears to be a normal girl in a...pink dress. Odd. Curious, she watches the girl, hoping she'd be able to figure out why she was different.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball - Page 2 Empty Reuina

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Katarina swung her hand up and smacked Annwyn upside the head.
"You're suppose to bow your head!" She whispered hastily, sending a glare towards the werewolf, shaking her head too from the bad manners she seemed to have.

"She is not my leader...She is not my god...I don't see why I should mimic everyone else." Annwyn simply rubbed at the back of her head, keeping calm due to the amount of people inside.
"How about you nod your head twice. Once for you and then the second time for me, deal?" The sleeves of the dress were beginning to annoy her, each time her arm moved; a giant puffball of a sleeve would bunch up. After a few more minutes of the annoying texture rubbing against her arm, Annwyn finally has enough and tore the sleeves off, leaving herself in just the corset and skirt. In least it was better than looking like a Cinderella.
"This is getting ridiculous, I've forgotten why I'm even here."
The girl sighed out, tipping her head back and staring at the ceiling. The smell was terrible for her, it was a mix of human and vampire and it upset her sense of smell. Crinkling her nose, she quickly covered her face with both her hands and sneezed.

"Bless you."
Katarina responded

"You what?"

"Bless you..."
She repeated herself again, not sure if this was good or bad.

"Shove that blessing up your ass, I don't want it." Annwyn grumbled and crossed her arms in front of her chest, mumbling about blessings and so on and forth. It wasn't until Katarina tried perking her up that she suddenly became stiff, standing up straight and tilting her head so she could scan the room.

"What? What is it...Don't tell me you've spotted a hunk...I havn't even adjusted my bodice yet! Do my boobs look good? Are they bi-" Katarina was cut off by Annwyn shoving her hand against her mouth.

"Someone is looking at me, I can feel it..." Annwyn turned her body and set her sunflower coloured eyes upon a girl quite a distance away.
"Vampire..."

Katarina rolled her eyes and tugged at Annwyn's hand, forcing it away.
"Your grubby hands are going to smudge the perfection upon my face. Please cease from touching something you'll never be." The venom in the smile was unbelievable and the only word that came to Annwyn's mind was "Vain."
"I can't see anyone...Who's looking? Perhaps they're trying to look at me but you're in the way."
Katarina tried glancing around Annwyn, only to catch the scowl on her face.

"Are you the one wearing a pink dress in a sea of dark colours? No. Shut your mouth."
This girl was giving her a headache, how on earth had she stuck her for so long.

"Pink isn't really my colour, I prefer to look hot...Let's go get a drink!"
Katarina linked arms with Annwyn and begun to drag her off to where people were getting drinks.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball - Page 2 Empty Entirety

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Morgon had saw two woman coming towards her, by the looks if to the drinnk table that she was standing by. A pink dress? Well that was unique, considering everyone else was wearing dark colors. The female continued to drink her punch, looking away from them as she was quiet bored and ready to go find her master and ask if they could leave. She was getting a gut feeling that was hurting, and she wanted to leave before it got worse. Maybe she was getting sick? No, she hadn't been sick in a long time, though maybe its coming apon her now. She hoped not because, it'd be bad and she wouldn't want to feel useless. Though in this room she was really not anything compare to all the vampires and werewolves around here. Sighing a bit, she continued drinking giving off a small yawn, ruffaling her black dress.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RP] Vampire Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP] Vampire Ball

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2